Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Help finding discontinued TSW wheel

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 11:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Help finding discontinued TSW wheel

well, I bent up one of my Thruxton's pretty bad a few months ago, and got dicked over by a "wheel repair shop" that swore they could fix it. so now i have to try to find a replacement which is proving to be much more difficult than I imagined. I need one 18x9.5 5x120 +20 in hyperblack, or I wouldn't mind a pair in +45 offset to tuck them in a little tighter if I can find them reasonable enoguh. anyone know where i might find them?
Old 05-24-2012, 12:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Craigslist but make sure you're searching for BMW wheels too
Old 05-24-2012, 12:57 AM
TECH Regular

been all over CL, using national search engines and stuff. found a few complete sets, but I just need one. apparently these were an odd size/offset to find when they were being made, and now that they aren't it's nearly impossible to find. I would hate to change wheels because i love the look of these, and they aren't overdone on f-bodies
Old 05-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I searched the wheel and a few places came up,i dont think your going to find one on cls,
Old 05-24-2012, 04:38 PM
TECH Regular

I have googled them and a bunch of places come up with listings. but if you actually follow the link, the page no longer exists or the wheels aren't available through them anymore. I have found 1 site that shows they still have them, and I contacted them months ago about it to confirm that they do infact have one in stock that size. still awaiting a response

Quick Reply: Help finding discontinued TSW wheel