Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Centerline Split-Spoke Drag Pack

Old 09-10-2012, 08:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Centerline Split-Spoke Drag Pack

I am selling the Centerlines I just took off my Camaro. The rears are 15X10 with 275/50/15 MT ET Streets and the fronts are 17x7 with 225/45/17 BFG Gforce Sport Comp IIs. The ET Streets will need to be replaced, but the BFGs have about 70-80% tread left. The two rear wheels have a little bit of pitting in some of the corners of the spokes, but they arent bad. One of them has some small curb rash on it, I have a pic of that. They are in overall really good condition, but I bet they will clean up great with some polish.

BTW, stock F-body rear brakes WILL NOT fit in these rear wheels (even if they are grinded down). As soon as I sell these wheels I am ordering a new rearend, and when it comes in I will sell the Aerospace Rear Low Profile Pro-Street brakes that fit these wheels.

I am asking $900 for the wheels and tires, and when I am able to take the brakes off I will sell them for $400. The guy I bought the car from said the wheels alone cost $1200 new and the brakes cost $750 new.

I will ship, but the buyer must pay all shipping costs. It will probably be roughly 200 to ship wheels and tires, but I will check for sure if you are really interested.

Pics:

Let me know if you're interested!
Old 09-24-2012, 09:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

bump, somebody needs these
Old 09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm pretty sure I saw these in the Chicago Craigslist ads, but this isn't the for sale section.

Repost this in the for sale section further down the page.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Skraight
I'm pretty sure I saw these in the Chicago Craigslist ads, but this isn't the for sale section.

Repost this in the for sale section further down the page.
I don't know why they would be in the Chicago Craigslist...they should be listed for Huntsville Craigslist, but oh well. I cant post in the classifieds yet on here because I don't have the 100 post count minimum yet. I just posted them here since they kind of fit in this category until I get to 100. I understand the 100 post count minimum to keep people from just getting on here to sell stuff, but it sucks for the ones who are actually contributing to the site haha. I'll get there eventually and then I'll post them in the classifieds.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Centerline Split-Spoke Drag Pack