Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

C5 Center Caps

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 10:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 Center Caps

I was quoted $85 per center cap to get them through the dealer. I was wondering if anyone could recommend where to get these caps cheaper. I'm running C5 wheels on my camaro, so if they are replicas that do not have the corvette flags, that is fine by me. However, I will take them with the flags as well.

I'm attaching a picture of the car to show the wheel style, I know they had at least two different non zo6 wheels in those years.
Attached Thumbnails C5 Center Caps-img_3290.jpg  
Old 02-26-2014, 06:49 PM
TECH Regular

I got mine a week ago off of eBay, $50 shipped for all 4, chrome, no corvette emblem. Mine was for the C5 z06 double spoke wheels. Make sure the ones you get are for the correct year of your wheels. I saw 2 different types, 1 was flat(the ones that came with the OEM wheels), the other buldges out slightly.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blue09rocket
I got mine a week ago off of eBay, $50 shipped for all 4, chrome, no corvette emblem. Mine was for the C5 z06 double spoke wheels. Make sure the ones you get are for the correct year of your wheels. I saw 2 different types, 1 was flat(the ones that came with the OEM wheels), the other buldges out slightly.
Thank you but I have not been able to find them on ebay. I'm seeing chrome but no silver

Quick Reply: C5 Center Caps