Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

New Street Radials

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Street Radials

Hey guys, been a while since I posted on here. I did something stupid a few weeks back and fucked one of my tires/wheels up severely. I'm in the process of replacing the wheel but since the tire is fucked I was thinking of just going ahead and throwing some new street radials on the back while keeping the current tires on the front. Need some help and opinions on how it would look. I want to find a M/T or Nitto street radial that will fit on a V1145 18x9.5 wheel...currently have Hankook 275/35ZR18 on the front.

So, should I just buy another Hankook tire to replace what I already have or go with 2 new street radials? Am I going to have any issues with the wheel well? Sorry if I seem retarded, my first time dealing with tires/wheels.

Edit: Also, the wheels have a +50mm offset

Last edited by s7ven; 10-20-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s7ven
Hey guys, been a while since I posted on here. I did something stupid a few weeks back and fucked one of my tires/wheels up severely. I'm in the process of replacing the wheel but since the tire is fucked I was thinking of just going ahead and throwing some new street radials on the back while keeping the current tires on the front. Need some help and opinions on how it would look. I want to find a M/T or Nitto street radial that will fit on a V1145 18x9.5 wheel...currently have Hankook 275/35ZR18 on the front.

So, should I just buy another Hankook tire to replace what I already have or go with 2 new street radials? Am I going to have any issues with the wheel well? Sorry if I seem retarded, my first time dealing with tires/wheels.

Edit: Also, the wheels have a +50mm offset
Ended up going with 2 Nitto NT05 285/35-18s on the back. The Hankook tires that are on the car are nearly impossible to find online. I should have read the sticky.

Quick Reply: New Street Radials