Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

anybody got z06 rims for sale?

Old 08-25-2004, 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anybody got z06 rims for sale?

I would like to post this here instead of buy/sell cause there's a better chance of somebody having what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a set of stock GM factory Z06 wheels, I've had everybody try to sell me those damn replica's and I've allready had a set of replica's that suck so if there's anybody w/ a zo6 that changed the rims I'd like to pick up your stockers, thank you
Old 08-25-2004, 09:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, the offset on the oem's suck. With mine, the problem was in the front, the wheels sucked in and didn't sit flush with the front fenders, looked gross. But I thought someone posted something about ordering oem wheels and request an offset to prevent that?
Old 08-25-2004, 09:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What brands did you guys use so that we can steer clear of those types? Wouldn't want to make this a multi purchase affair. Thanks
Old 08-25-2004, 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

my problem isnt from fitment but from quality of the rim, the chrome started to pit after about 2months and I didnt realize these things were friggin steel and weigh a ton, I think I lost about 30hp, I got the ones in the sig pic from tomzwheels off ebay, and they got shipped to the wrong island so I had to wait an extra week for the $300 2nd day air I had to pay(didnt get that back), I dont remember the accual manufacturer name but I figger all the rims he advertises is from that same company

somebody has to have stock z06's out there for sale
Old 08-28-2004, 02:44 PM
TECH Junkie

I will in a little while, gotta recover financially from a trip to Australia. But I have the 01's which are a little stronger but verdict is out on wether they are lighter then the 02+

Search this Thread