Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Wheels and tires are in, but they're wrong! Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 11:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wheels and tires are in, but they're wrong! Please help!

Alright guys, I've been waiting two weeks for my damn wheels and tires to get here.

Supposed to be just like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

Supposed to have Falken Ziex tires and supposed to be the NEW version with the wider polished lip on them.

They get here today and they're the OLD version with the thinner polished lip and they have some Sumitomo HTR+ tires on them. I believe the Falkens I was supposed to get are better tires.

Here are mine:

The new auctions on Ebay for the same wheels come with chrome locks, lugs, and value stems. Should I call the company back and tell them, "Look I got the wrong thing. I want the right wheel with the wider lip, the right tires, and you can add in the locks, lugs, and stems for me for free. And you're definitely paying shipping back. "

This is bullshit. I even asked when I paid and when I called to question them about the wheels.
"are these the new ones with wider polished lip instead of the old ones?
"Yes"

Please help me out here. I can always count on you guys.
Old 10-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hmmm....6400+ ebay transactions and a 97.8% positive feedback..........sounds like were not getting the whole story, or you are unlucky to experience a very isolated incident.

ive bought my last 2 sets of tires with no probs and excellent prices, and i just ordered new Z06 wheels im picking up this week.
Old 10-27-2004, 08:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No pics.