Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

problems hooking up

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default problems hooking up

ok fellas im pretty sure im not the first one to ask this but i have been all over and can't find an answer. ok im running a 98 z28 a4 with mods in sig on a set of kumo supras 245/50/zr16 but i have just received my nos 5117 dry kit and a set of addco subframes.now heres the question im haveing big problems hooking up on the street (have yet to go to the track) i've tried flashing the converter at about 1200 or 1500 tried babying it out of the hole but none the less my tires break free and spin the duration of 1st gear this is with no juice.i want to get dr's but am afraid that if i do im going to have problems with the rear when the nos is applied im going to be running a 75-100 shot. oh and im planning on getting 3:73's so that isn't going to make matters any better so now do any of you have any suggestions of what to do or what to get in order to fix this problem with out rear end failure.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should be OK with some Dragradials...you will be amazed how much better they hook up. Automatic cars are easier on the 10 bolt.