Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

American Racing Rebels

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default American Racing Rebels

Does anyone have pictures of the American Racing Rebels on a camaro or trans am. They look like a pretty nice wheels. I am looking for a wheel with a pretty good size dish that doesnt cost as much as a car. Thanks, Casey
Old 05-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Launching!

Yeah, do a search, about a week or so ago someone with a trans am posted some pics.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
TECH Addict

ihave some on my firebird. my computer just crashed here not to long ago and all my pics got erased. ill try to get some more. They are an awesome looking wheel but one thing you might need to be warned about is the offset is way off. THey are set for a FWD car. the offset on the 17x9 is a 24mm i believe. it sticks them out quite a ways. THey still look good but i am having problems with them rubbing in the front and also hitting the back fender lip. you might want to consider this before ordering them. I knwo a guy on here did 18x10's all the way around with not problems because the offset was different. you mgiht try a search and find his thread.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by needals1
ihave some on my firebird. my computer just crashed here not to long ago and all my pics got erased. ill try to get some more. They are an awesome looking wheel but one thing you might need to be warned about is the offset is way off. THey are set for a FWD car. the offset on the 17x9 is a 24mm i believe. it sticks them out quite a ways. THey still look good but i am having problems with them rubbing in the front and also hitting the back fender lip. you might want to consider this before ordering them. I knwo a guy on here did 18x10's all the way around with not problems because the offset was different. you mgiht try a search and find his thread.
Thanks, yeah if you can, please send some pics.