Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Camaro's w/ Evos check n here!

Old 05-16-2005, 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Camaro's w/ Evos check n here!

I would like to see ur Camaro with Evos. I have a 2001 SS and thinking of getting some. THanx!
Old 05-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Hey! If you want something different, you could go with Ruff Racing Wheels ... They look great and fit perfect. 19x8.5" & 19x9.5" ALL ET35. You can see mine here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-tires/321862-just-put-19-chrome-wheels-my-z28-pics-inside.html
Old 05-17-2005, 09:52 AM
12 Second Club

where is the best place to buy the Evos from?
Old 05-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02CamaroZ28
where is the best place to buy the Evos from?
I can't tell you where to buy them from but I can tell you where NOT to buy
them from. Stay very very far way from wheelguyz. I got my rims a month ago and 3 out 4 four was scratched up and one of them was not even mounted right, they wanted to give me $50 a wheel back instead of exchanging them, I said hell no. So after atleast 23 phone calls and talking to the manager atleast 14 times two weeks later they had FedEx come pick
them up. Then they said that they would ship new ones when they got the damaged ones. They recieved the damaged ones and here it is two weeks later I called them and they said they are on back order. I am just getting my money back at this point. Sorry about the rant but don't go to them unless you like shitty customer service and problems.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Shuck
I can't tell you where to buy them from but I can tell you where NOT to buy
them from. Stay very very far way from wheelguyz. I got my rims a month ago and 3 out 4 four was scratched up and one of them was not even mounted right, they wanted to give me $50 a wheel back instead of exchanging them, I said hell no. So after atleast 23 phone calls and talking to the manager atleast 14 times two weeks later they had FedEx come pick
them up. Then they said that they would ship new ones when they got the damaged ones. They recieved the damaged ones and here it is two weeks later I called them and they said they are on back order. I am just getting my money back at this point. Sorry about the rant but don't go to them unless you like shitty customer service and problems.
Damn straight - stay far away from WheelGuyz!! I had the same nightmarish encounter with them....finally got the 19x9.5's hyper darks mounted on my red 02 SS - they look awesome. I'll post some pics as soon as I can borrow a digital camera.

Search this Thread