Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

How much are you guys paying for Bogarts?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default How much are you guys paying for Bogarts?

As the title says. I PM'd "steve10" from SJM Manufacturing. He read it but he didn't respond. Maybe I'll try calling him next week. Anyway, I'm looking at Bolted RTs for an F-body. Probably 15X10's in the rear and 15X6' or 15X4's for the front. What have you guys paid for these or similar Bogarts. Thanks alot for any input.

Gary

Last edited by GC99TA; 05-22-2005 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by steve10
hmmm our PM's aren't activated as it states at the bottom of each of our posts.
Hmmmm Steve,

I guess I didn't go out searching the bottom of your posts before I sent you a PM. What I did get from one of your posts, however, was your e-mail address.....the one you just provided, but it got kicked back to me as undeliverable. Not sure what the additude is about May I suggest that you have the Mods actually turn off your PMs so big dummies like me don't try to use them? Anyway, my original post wasn't supposed to be a bash on you for not answering my PM. I was just looking for information and I figured some other helpful person would reply asking me why I hadn't searched or tried asking you. I've done both, so I was just saving a later explaination.

Thanks.

Last edited by GC99TA; 05-22-2005 at 03:03 PM.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't see any attitude in Steve's post...

Maybe you need to ask someone to help you get that chip off your shoulder and stop acting like a little kid.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZaneO
I didn't see any attitude in Steve's post...

Maybe you need to ask someone to help you get that chip off your shoulder and stop acting like a little kid.
Hi, thanks for your input, but I don't think it's productive to this thread. I'm not out looking to get into a pissing contest with with Steve, you, or anyone else for that matter. I'm a grown man with much better ways to spend my time.

I'm simply looking for some pricing information on Bogart wheels and I now know that this isn't the place to get it. Steve has informed me that the best way to get the info I need is to call him, and that is now what I intend to do. I'm not ready to buy right now and I'm looking for pricing information for planning purposes. I don't normally like to bother sponsors when I don't plan on spending money yet, but I guess that's what I need to do. Perhaps one of the most unfortunate things about communicating on the internet is that we tend to miss the conotation in other peoples messages. Perceivably, Steve missed the intent of my original message and I guess I missed the intent of his. Have a good day
Old 05-22-2005, 04:15 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You may be reading it differently. No attitude is intended...sort of a hmmm as in scratching chin. I don't think the PM's are active anymore....since I put the comment at the bottom.

I'm not sure why the e-mail doesn't work. I receive e-mails quite often. I just checked it and it seemed to work fine. …Both from the post that I made as well as in the sig and as well as in when you click my name.

Typical pricing of Bogart’s range from ~1200.00 and up depending on combinations and how we build them.

I haven't received an e-mail as of yet. As you can see, I do check e-mails and posts often. E-mails are the fastest way or calling is the fastest way I can directly answer concerns or questions. Phone call are best so that I can give you a detailed explaination of any concerns or questions that you have.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:25 PM
FormerVendor

Regarding information for our wheels, you won't find a better source. WE (I personally) designed them, work with them, set prototypes, new designs. I initiated the F-body production line and continually work with creating new setups for many late model cars.

Pricing is an important consideration. Another consideration is that you are well informed of your purchase, you are getting the correctly built setup for your car, and warranty service is provided like none other. We can provide all the above, following your order, keeping the customers informed of progress.... Rest assured we are the company to work with when all the above is important.

Remember, the rims are custom, I can build a rim that is has 7.5 inches in BS a variety of ways...With the wheels, there is no part number that you can reference. You need to have faith in the company setting up the rim unless you specifically as for a detailed build of what you want. To say you want a rim w/7.5 BS is not near enough information. There are a variety of inner and outer shell combonations, different centers to choose from for the same wheel.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:30 PM
FormerVendor

btw, if you like, if you provide your phone number in your e-mail, I can actually call you right now even though i'm not at the shop....I have some time to give you some guidance if you like.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by steve10
btw, if you like, if you provide your phone number in your e-mail, I can actually call you right now even though i'm not at the shop....I have some time to give you some guidance if you like.
Steve,

I appreaciate your feedback. I am the type that likes to plan my mods way ahead of time and be sure I am spending my money the best way possible. I know the rims won't be inexpensive, but they'll be right. That is what is most important to me for my car, even if I have to wait to afford them. I haven't sent an e-mail yet because I figured I'd call you on Monday. Like I said before, I hate to take up your time on the phone when I know I'm not yet serious about buying, but I REALLY hate to take up your time on a Sunday. I'm not sure what happened with my original e-mail to you. Maybe I fat-fingered the address. I'll try it again and I'll send my number. Thanks again.

Gary