Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Need some quick help with z06 rims

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some quick help with z06 rims

Well i just got a fat pay check today and im ready to order the black z06 rims i have wanted for awhile for my 02 pewter ws6. I think im going to be ording from tomzwheels off ebay but there are a few questions i needed from you guys before i know which ones to order....I need to know if the 17x9.5 on the front and 18x10.5 on the back is going to affect handling on my car or if i should just get the 17x9.5 all the around. I also need to know if im going to need a spacer and what size tires i should get if i want it to ride the same height. If some of you guys have some opinions or experience with these please let me know and that would be awsome, because the sooner i find out, the sooner i can get these damn things on my car!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 05:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

i dont like the look of the 17's in front 18's in back

i have had a set 17 all around that looked good, 18 all around looks just as good with a little extra pimp on the side

i just bought a set 18 in front and 17 in back (big tires in back)

ordered the motorsports from tomz. and fast delivery once they get in stock.. dont expect the entire inside of the wheel to be black. it won't be. but the outsides look great
my car
http://www.fastrides.com/photos/mm/picture2415.aspx