Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Which wheels???

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Which wheels???

Well fellas, the tires on my car need replaced and I was thinkin I might just change the rims on the car due to some severe curb rash..question is what wheels would look good on a 95 Camaro? And I'm on a slightly tight budget(needs to be under 800 bucks for the rims). I was thinkin about just replacing the stock wheels that are on the car with the a same set that is in better condition than the others but I'm not for sure...what do you think I should do? I'm not buying the rims and tires right now, just trying to get ideas. Thanks guys, Nick
Old 07-28-2005, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1BAD95CAMARO
Well fellas, the tires on my car need replaced and I was thinkin I might just change the rims on the car due to some severe curb rash..question is what wheels would look good on a 95 Camaro? And I'm on a slightly tight budget(needs to be under 800 bucks for the rims). I was thinkin about just replacing the stock wheels that are on the car with the a same set that is in better condition than the others but I'm not for sure...what do you think I should do? I'm not buying the rims and tires right now, just trying to get ideas. Thanks guys, Nick
if your trying to stay under a budget just hold on and keep saving...i settled for what i have and i kinda regret it..TT II's, Black ZR1's, Z06 wheels..they all look good
Old 07-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Teching In

Yeah, I went out today on my lunch break and priced a set of replacement rims for the camaro and granted they were in good condition but they were 75 bucks a piece plus the exchange of the old rims, so I might just save some money up.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

There are budget priced wheels out there just keep looking untill you find what you want for the right money.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

you might try www.slponline.com they usually have some 10-spokes for a good price and some of the deals even have tires included. Also, www.gmpartsdirect.com has some 35th Anniv. 10-spokes for around $615 plus freight. Then you could get Fuzion tires cheap, but a really good tire IMO. These are just a few ideas! GOOD LUCK
Old 07-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Teching In

just watch ebay....i just got a brand new set of chrome 18in z06's from afs for $655 shipped.