Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

10 SPoke Z06 Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10 SPoke Z06 Wheels

Well i have a question that few have been able to answer but have given me great insight on the situation, i have a 1998 Camaro ls1 z28 and i am wanting the chrome 10 spoke z06 wheels i went to buy them the other day and they said the offset wouldnt work and that they wouldnt fit on my car unless i got spacers on my car or some modification to accomodate them. I am wanting 18x9.5 in the front 18x10.5 in the back but who makes these wheels in the style i want that will just bolt right on no changes needed and have the correct offset. i have only found 17x 9.5's on the web if someone could help me out i would greatly apreciate it.

aaron
leavenworth, ks
1998 ls1 camaro, new motor, billet grill, aftermarket rims. and thats it just looks for now, working on getting more hp.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Banned

basically the only thing you have to remember, is if you run a 295 or higher tire, you will most likely need the BFH mod (big effin hammer), or spacers, as said above. there is a spot in the wheel well i believe about at the 9 o'clock position towards the front of the car if your looking straight into the well... that is where the tires usually rub. this is only for the rears though, 9.5's should fit no problem on the fronts.

there are different offsets of zo6 wheels, but either way you go you'll need a BFH for the 10.5's. the BFH mod isnt that big of a deal, just allowing more room for tires, and if people are getting 345's to fit, you sure as hell can get 295's to fit
Old 04-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Teching In

yes i undrstand that but someone was telling me that there was actually a maker for these rims but i am assuming there isnt, so does anyone have any install pics or close up pics of what there install job or BFH job they did on the wheel wells
Old 04-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Banned

a maker? yes there are aftermarket companies that make zo6 wheels, OE concepts, AFS, and Factory Reproductions... Tomzwheels has good prices on zo6 wheels