Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

BFGoodrich KDWs

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BFGoodrich KDWs

I'm looking into getting these but every place I go to look at has different pictures of what the treads actually look like. BFGoodrich's website has what I think they look like, but every retailed I look at has a different picture of the tire. Can anyone give me a definite picture of them?

BF Goodrich® g-Force T/A KDW

Thats the exact name of the tire I am looking at.

Well I just igured out they come in alternate tread patterns but have no way of knowing which pattern I am getting when I order.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Launching!

You have to make sure you specify which tread you want. They have the tread style as part of the part number it seems. If you want the regular tread, make sure you specify TT, for "traditional tread." If you want that newer crazy looking one, specify "NT" for "new tread."

You didn't specify what size you were getting, but the size I got for my car (275/40 R17) only comes in traditional tread.

If you go to the BFGoodrich website and find the KDW tire, click on the "alternate tread pattern" and "specs" to see them both side by side. Hope this helped.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

IMO NT New tread looks bad ***. The Traditional TT looks boring to me. Go with NT man! I ordered a pair myself, hopefully it'll come in this week too. 285s! woo!
Old 04-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by SlickWilly
I'm looking into getting these but every place I go to look at has different pictures of what the treads actually look like. BFGoodrich's website has what I think they look like, but every retailed I look at has a different picture of the tire. Can anyone give me a definite picture of them?

BF Goodrich® g-Force T/A KDW

Thats the exact name of the tire I am looking at.

Well I just igured out they come in alternate tread patterns but have no way of knowing which pattern I am getting when I order.
Which size are you looking at?
Old 04-26-2006, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

New Tread is where it's at. Looks good. Handles great.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Oh I'm looking for the stock 245/50/16 size. I'd like to get new rims but I dont have the money right now and I need new tires or I wont pass inspection.

I'm at discounttiredirect.com and I guess you can only choose the traditional thread, which I dont really like.