Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Pics needed..Pewter SS different kinds of wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 01:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics needed..Pewter SS different kinds of wheels

I did a search and can't come up with much more than a few pictures. I'm hoping to get wheels soon and need to make up my dang mind. Please post of pictures of Pewter SS camaros with whatever wheels you have, even if your type of wheel is posted already, please post pics of your ride. Pewter only please.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

Here's my camaro with the ZO6's...

Old 07-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Teching In

see sig..."Cragar" style 18s (old pic before SS apearance mod)
Old 07-26-2006, 02:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Keep 'em coming
Old 07-26-2006, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Here's mine:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2262048/2
Old 07-26-2006, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This is not my car, but these are fm5 with black centers.
I now own these wheels by the way!!!

Old 08-01-2006, 12:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I still need pictures of different kinds of wheels on Pewter camaros please.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

Just search for some of the threads from the appearance forum about pewter Camaros and you'll have all the pics you need.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:58 AM
TECH Addict

I agree with Scotty, there are threads like this at least once every week.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I did a search, I'm hoping to get more people that may have not posted recently. On top of that, it's much more difficult to search for it when people can just repost. I'm lazy.......
Old 08-01-2006, 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sills1
I did a search, I'm hoping to get more people that may have not posted recently. On top of that, it's much more difficult to search for it when people can just repost. I'm lazy.......
Must not have searched very hard then. Come on man. Gotta do a little work to get anything done.

Plus, when people have already posted 5-6 pics of their cars in numerous threads, they stop wanting to post them up all the time. I know I haven't posted pics of my car in a while just because of how many threads come up. No need for people to be reposting when there's already 6-8+ threads out there from recently.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...pewter+camaros

I just got that many decent-sized threads by searching for "pewter camaros". There were only 4 pages to look through and those results were all on 3 of them, which took about 2 minutes tops to look through. Can't believe we have people actually this lazy on the internet now.... jeezus.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scotty-Z
Must not have searched very hard then. Come on man. Gotta do a little work to get anything done.

Plus, when people have already posted 5-6 pics of their cars in numerous threads, they stop wanting to post them up all the time. I know I haven't posted pics of my car in a while just because of how many threads come up. No need for people to be reposting when there's already 6-8+ threads out there from recently.

I just got that many decent-sized threads by searching for "pewter camaros". There were only 4 pages to look through and those results were all on 3 of them, which took about 2 minutes tops to look through. Can't believe we have people actually this lazy on the internet now.... jeezus.
Now that you are done flaming me about this, you might want to consider the fact that some people are not as INTERNET SAVY as others. I did search but didn't type it exactly that way. There is more than one way to search for stuff and apparently I didn't search the correct way. I've been looking on this website for several months and will continue to search until I find the wheels that I want, and if me asking people to post pictures of their cars is such a difficult task, then I've misjudged almost everyone that posts. I mean, who doesn't want to show off their cars. I personally would love to post pictures of my car everyday if I had the opportunity. So, now that I have finished speaking my mind............How about some more pictures of wheels that were not part of the links that Scotty posted.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Addict

Children, children, lets put the fighting to a halt!!
Old 08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think all scotty is saying is that the search function works very well, and for people who come here regularly to check on "new" topics, seeing literally the same topic with a different title every day is just gay. i know im that way, i love reading new topics but when its the same thing over and over, well..

anyhow im not trying to flame yah, just letting you know what some people might be thinkin! g/l with your search!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
i think all scotty is saying is that the search function works very well, and for people who come here regularly to check on "new" topics, seeing literally the same topic with a different title every day is just gay. i know im that way, i love reading new topics but when its the same thing over and over, well..

anyhow im not trying to flame yah, just letting you know what some people might be thinkin! g/l with your search!
Exactly.

Wasn't trying to flame you John, just saying that many of us always see the same posts here and the person always says, "Oh, I'm too lazy and I already searched". Sorry if I came off as too harsh the first time. My apologies.

Also, how much are you looking to spend on wheels? This might help us try to figure out what kind of wheels to find pics of.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scotty-Z
Exactly.

Wasn't trying to flame you John, just saying that many of us always see the same posts here and the person always says, "Oh, I'm too lazy and I already searched". Sorry if I came off as too harsh the first time. My apologies.

Also, how much are you looking to spend on wheels? This might help us try to figure out what kind of wheels to find pics of.
Thanks for the help bro, I'm really not lazy, I just said that as a joke....sorta I'm not opposed to spending big bucks on wheels, but I would prefer to find some in the 2000 and below price range. Tires I'll worry about later. I just need to get a good set of wheels spinning under the car so I can ***** pictures of my ride....At the moment, I'm too embarrassed of my wheels to really post very many pictures.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sills1
Thanks for the help bro, I'm really not lazy, I just said that as a joke....sorta I'm not opposed to spending big bucks on wheels, but I would prefer to find some in the 2000 and below price range. Tires I'll worry about later. I just need to get a good set of wheels spinning under the car so I can ***** pictures of my ride....At the moment, I'm too embarrassed of my wheels to really post very many pictures.
$2,000 and under will get you a VERY nice set of wheels. I'll refrain from saying which ones, because there's plenty of other wheel gurus in here who know far more than I do about high-end wheels. Your wheels now aren't too bad, but the right wheels on that car will make it perfect. Your taste in styling is obviously somewhat similar to mine (pic of my car in sig is not up to date), so I love it already. But as I said, the right wheels will really make that car stand out.

Do you prefer a standard 5-spoke design, or maybe something more? I know that many of the higher-end wheels up in that price range offer wheels with many spokes. Some look good on Camaros, others don't. But it's all up to you.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It seems that everyone is going with either Z06's, which I love, or 5 spoke which have always been one of my favorites. I am not opposed to the BBS style of wheels, but I don't want to be a black sheep. I am also wanting Chrome due to the fact that I like the ease of maintenance. Polished wheels never stay the way they were the day you bought them, no matter how hard you try. I'm leaning toward Z06's at the moment, but some of the one's I've seen lately are starting to get alot of my attention.

Ruff Racing Chrome 278's (look better on T/A's in my opinion), Some of Boyd Coddington's Wheels (But they are all polished), Bonspeed Crokus (polished again), and American Racing Rebels (Chrome) are some of the wheels that have caught my eye. Of course the CCW's are all nice, but I've heard they are hard as hell to keep clean. iForged is slowly getting a bad reputation. My absolute favorite wheel is the Forgeline S03P....here's a picture of the one I think I like the best. They are over 4000 for the set though, but hey, you only live once right.....

Any other opinions of what would look good will be appreciated. Thanks guys and gals.

Last edited by sills1; 08-02-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:18 PM
TECH Addict

Brand new AFS chrome ZR1s that were just put on today. Just to give you an idea of a clean chrome 5-spoke setup.

Old 08-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Staging Lane

Scotty-Z looks like you got your CME........... Wheres the tips??

Quick Reply: Pics needed..Pewter SS different kinds of wheels