Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Cleaning Intro Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cleaning Intro Wheels

I’ve been looking at these wheels for a long time http://www.introwheels.com/pages/w_exposed/vista.shtml and every time I get ready to order them something goes wrong. First time I went home from being in Iraq for a year, there was so much to do with me getting married and all, by the time I was home from the honeymoon, and move into our house it was time to go back to the sand box. Fast forward one year later, I go home not much to do, see the family hang out with a few friends and go to order the wheels, wait…………..wait………..wait???? It’s almost time for me to go back to the sand filled land again. I call up my guy who has ordered the wheels for me, and he tells me it’s going to be longer then I have time wise to receive my wheels. So he is cool and cancels the order and gives me a full refund. Now for my question after talking to a friend he tells me that with these wheels being made from aluminum that I will have a hard time keeping them clean not like chrome which are real easy to keep clean. Is this true, has anyone else run into this problem?

This was taken from the website
100% Billet Aluminum Including Caps
• All Wheels are Polished Completely, Inside and Out
http://www.introwheels.com/about.shtml

Thanks

Old 10-05-2006, 04:03 AM
On The Tree

Anyone?
Old 10-05-2006, 06:42 AM
On The Tree

All wheel companies I know of machine their wheels out of blocks of aluminum. Chrome is always shiny, but aluminum will oxidize. To keep them shiny, you will need to polish them out a couple times a year. Search the forums for wheel polish, and you'll get enough results to keep you busy.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

Thanks Super!

Quick Reply: Cleaning Intro Wheels