Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Speedline wheels ? (long)

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedline wheels ? (long)

Got a question about the factory wheels on my new (to me new) 02 WS6, I hope someone can help. The wheels that are on the car are different than what I see on most WS6 cars, they are called Speedline wheels I believe. They are 17 inch polished wheels with a arch in the spokes instead of straight spokes. They also have the Pontiac emblem for the center cap instead of WS6. Are these on all the 02 WS6 cars or are they rare? One reason I ask is, one wheel has some fairly bad curb rash and I can't seem to find a replacement. Can anyone point me in a direction for replacement wheels. Also are they rare for the WS6 cars because if not, I might just buy a set of straight spoke wheels and replace all. Sorry so long thanks for any help!!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:38 PM
TECH Regular

They came on 01 and 02 ws6s. I think I read somewhere you could special order the old style 5 spoke. Check E-Bay - they are not that hard to find. These are the ones you are talking about:

Old 11-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Yea, I been searching Ebay everyday and have found nothing so far. The holes on the wheels for the lugnuts are sorta egg shaped and not perfectly round. Is that what is on your car? I hope if they are fairly common a wheel will come available on Ebay soon. From what you are saying most 01-02 WS6 cars had the Speedline type wheels,correct? Thanks!
Old 11-02-2006, 12:31 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by tripleblackws6
Yea, I been searching Ebay everyday and have found nothing so far. The holes on the wheels for the lugnuts are sorta egg shaped and not perfectly round. Is that what is on your car? I hope if they are fairly common a wheel will come available on Ebay soon. From what you are saying most 01-02 WS6 cars had the Speedline type wheels,correct? Thanks!
Late model 01 WS6's had the speedline rims, all of 2002 WS6's had the speedline rims. Check the for sale section on this board, a few peple sell the stock rims after upgrading.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

These are a little hard to find it seems you can find the older style more often but if you keep your eyes open you can find some. I have a set sitting here but they had curb rash when I bought the car
Old 11-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Thanks guys, I will be looking hard for one. Trying to keep the car all original. If anyone runs across one, please shoot me an email.