Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

fuzion zri

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default fuzion zri

i need some tires hardcore (my rears are almost completely bald) and my room mate said he can get me 4 fuzion zris for 390 installed. would i be crazy to drive on these over this winter? theyre summer tires. would they wear out real quick then too? and whats everyone think of these. thanks
Old 11-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Teching In

love mine!!!!! and they are excellent in the rain!!! Best bang for the buck by far.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:56 AM
On The Tree

SHouldnt be too bad there made by Bridgestone I believe, I dunno about them in the winter but if there a all season tire just dont drive like a retard...lol
Old 11-05-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

When you say winter do you also mean snow?

I am quite happy with mine as a low cost "sport tire" its pretty great even comparing it to tires alot more money, far from a slick or R compound. Makes some noise, nothing too bad though. As far as wear I've only done around 6k and look great, should go for the full 30K if not more.

Yes Capo they are a bridgestone tire, just lower brand.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Launching!

I got a set of these about a year ago, paid a little more than what you quoted here. I really wanted to get some F1 GS-D3's but didn't have the money. I'm pretty happy with the fuzions. They're at least as good if not a little better than the stock F1 GS-C's so for the money thats pretty good IMO. Looks like they'll last longer too. The stockers didn't make it to 20K mi. I've got just over 10K on the these and they look really good still. Hopefully next year when I'm finished with college I'll get those GS-D3's, mounted on some new Fiskes of course .
Old 11-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Staging Lane

yeah i would be driving it in the snow (the camaros my only car) so yeah. i heard that theyre not too good when theres snow on the ground from some other people though..
Old 11-07-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No matter what summer tire your buying it's not going to do so well in the snow. Your best bet is to either buy an all-season tire, or a cheap winter beater. I drive my old 76 Ford F100 when there is snow on the ground. Even with an all-season or winter tire your Camaro isn't going to be too good in the snow, but you will be able to drive it.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:11 AM
HPP
TECH Enthusiast

How do the Fuzion ZRi's ride compared to the stock Eagle F1-GS's?

Also, how grippy are they compared to the stock Eagle F1-GS's?