Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

question: bf goodrich radial t/a

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 12:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question: bf goodrich radial t/a

sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, im looking at some bfg radial t/a with the raised white letters. 265/60/16. they fit a stock wheel, although i thnk it would look better on some pro stars. they got decent traction for the street and good handling.
anybody have any pics of something like this on our cars?? i searched and couldnt find anything. i know its different but i just think it would look kickass on my car. looks kinda old school. im just afraid it will look dumb on a stock wheel.lol
Old 04-24-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am currently looking at the same tire. At 40 I am considered old school and miss the raised white letter look of the f-body's back in the day. If anyone knows anything else about these types of tires in the 245/50R16 size I'd love to know more. Thanks!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

Well, I don't think they would look that bad, but they just wouldn't perform all that well. They are a good looking tire, I used to run them on my S-10, but they are a pretty older designed tire and just aren't up to the handling and traction of more up-to-date tires out on the market today.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Slow01TA
Well, I don't think they would look that bad, but they just wouldn't perform all that well. They are a good looking tire, I used to run them on my S-10, but they are a pretty older designed tire and just aren't up to the handling and traction of more up-to-date tires out on the market today.
yeah thats the only thing i worried about. they might ride good on the street though. swap to slicks on the track. they have a good dry and wet traction rating though...