Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Weld Lugnuts-Instock?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Weld Lugnuts-Instock?

I ordered a set of prostars/lugs/tires a little over a month ago from Jegs and I have received everything except the lugnuts. I have called 5-6 times to check on the expected delivery date and each time they have told me another 1-2 weeks but call back next week to make sure. Well it has been a little over a month since I placed that order and now they are telling me it will be the end of NEXT month. So a total of 3 months....thats IF it doesn't get pushed back again as they say it already has 4-5 times.

Does anyone have any idea of a place that might have the lugs in stock? So far I have tried Jegs, Summet, Exotic Performance Plus. This is really starting to disgust me. Three months for lugnuts
Old 05-12-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Veteran

They don't have the Summit brand lugnuts either? FYI the Weld lugnuts will start to rust immediately.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS69TA
They don't have the Summit brand lugnuts either? FYI the Weld lugnuts will start to rust immediately.
Thanks for the info! I didn't know they would rust. I didn't even know there were another brand of lugs that would work with the prostars. I called Jegs today and cancelled my order then ordered the Summit brand ones online. Expected to ship monday
Old 05-12-2007, 10:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Cool. Yea I had like half Summit and half Welds. The Welds rusted up like a **** where the lugnut and washer met. I think they had a thinner chrome plating or something that flaked off when they were torqued down against the washers.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

even local parts stores could order there for you.