Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Before and after pics of Weld polishing

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Before and after pics of Weld polishing

I was wondering if anyone had any before and after pics of some Weld rims that have been polished to get the oxidation off. Also I'd like to know what was used and how they were polished. I tried the search but there wasn't any luck on that. Thanks
Old 05-13-2007, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

After pics will work also if you can honestly say that they were oxidized.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
I was wondering if anyone had any before and after pics of some Weld rims that have been polished to get the oxidation off. Also I'd like to know what was used and how they were polished. I tried the search but there wasn't any luck on that. Thanks

Here is a Pic of mine after doing two sets with the Mothers Power Ball....
Works awsome...

Old 05-13-2007, 09:25 PM
11 Second Club

Thats what I was thinking, because I am supposed to be getting some prostars that need polishing and those look bad ***.

Where you at the car show at VA Beach last weekend? I was visiting and we went to the strip and I happened to see a couple of sweet f bodys, but I didn't see yours. I'm sure you would be able to hear that beast blocks away
Old 05-13-2007, 09:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thats what I was thinking, because I am supposed to be getting some prostars that need polishing and those look bad ***.

Where you at the car show at VA Beach last weekend? I was visiting and we went to the strip and I happened to see a couple of sweet f bodys, but I didn't see yours. I'm sure you would be able to hear that beast blocks away

Yeah i was there.... i was near 16th street, right be side the pier...
If there really bad it will just take time.... you will still have to get in the lil cracks by hand....

Kyle
Old 05-13-2007, 09:36 PM
11 Second Club

I didn't even know there was a car show that weekend. My fiance wanted to go to that curiosities place and that sky was somethin terrible. I best lookin fbody i seen was a black t/a with true flames. I didnt get a chance to look up close at any of them we didn't want to get soaked.

Whats the best hand polish to use? I have some stuff thats in a black and silver can I can't remember what it's called though.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

I didn't even know there was a car show that weekend. My fiance wanted to go to that curiosities place and that sky was somethin terrible. I best lookin fbody i seen was a black t/a with true flames. I didnt get a chance to look up close at any of them we didn't want to get soaked.

Whats the best hand polish to use? I have some stuff thats in a black and silver can I can't remember what it's called though.

I was two cars behind him......

I use the sane stuff for the Power Ball....
Old 05-13-2007, 09:46 PM
11 Second Club

I didn't go on the beach, I just seen the cars go by when they were either leaving or just driving by. I was just on the strip.

You do not have to use a power ball specific polish? I was referring to a polish that is in a can that you tear off for the hand polishing.