Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Hoosier DR's for DD

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hoosier DR's for DD

Well im about do for some new Dr's and im thinking about Hoosier's. This will be my daily driver. I have nittos right now, and they suck only had them since late september and there all ready bald in the middle and the car was down for almost a month some wear in there as well, and they dont hook well at all for me on the street. Before the nittos i had M/T's and those lasted awhile and hooked nicely. but now i noticed these hossiers and heard they are great on the street and dont need to be heated up as much as the m/t's and now im intrested.. what do you guys think? Any of you daily drive these if so how long did they last ? and also how deep is the tread depth, the mickeys have deep tread so they lasted longer then expected for me.

Last edited by kevin's_00ss; 02-06-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:51 PM
10 Second Club

I don't recomend them for daily driving not much tread for rainy days. It is true about hooking on the street though no big burnout needed.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Staging Lane

How many miles are people getting out of m/t and hoosier dr's on the street? I've heard 5-10K is pretty typical for nittos, but I would think it would be even less with the stickier ones.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:55 PM
TECH Addict

i'll be curious about the Hoosier's too....tread depth-wise that is and longevity. i absolutly hate my nittos, they do last a while, but suck in every other possible aspect. i had ET Street Radials for a while, loved them, but burned them all up at the track in one weekend