Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

anyone here make vinyl stickers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 06:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default anyone here make vinyl stickers?

i can't seem to get ahold of bfranker and am looking for someone to make these decals for me... or im gonna end up sending back the center caps i bought since they aren't really what i was looking for (was looking for plain black ZR1's with the chrome circle... the decals were not installed which is what i wanted, but when i saw the cap without them on there, i was annoyed to find that there is a silver strip where the decal should be, so i basically have to create my own decal like that, instead of a circular 1.75 inch black decal with a bird on it like i had originally planned...)

so i came up with this

the design is pretty much done, i'm just looking for someone to make the actual vinyl stickers
Old 03-01-2008, 05:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try contacting one of the vendors off ebay and they can come up with something for you
Old 03-01-2008, 06:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

i think just the bird symbol in the center circular section would look better
Old 03-01-2008, 08:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by xBROKEx
i think just the bird symbol in the center circular section would look better

thats what i was originally going to do, like this

unfortunately these center caps, while having the stickers as optional... have a silver strip on them where the sticker is supposed to go, and with a circular bird like the one above, there would be small strips of silver on each side, and the ring does not go around in that area.... like take this picture and imagine that the whole flags decal is a strip of chrome/silver..the seller said i could return them or exchange them for a set of silver ZR1 caps whch he says have the full circle and don't have the indent like these do, then i guess i could get a black center cap for those, but then i'd have a large circular silver part on the wheel... hmm...

Old 04-16-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did anyone discover a website or anything for black ZR1 vinyl centercaps? I remember seeing one posted a while back but can't find the thread