Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

How long did it take for you to get your Bogarts??

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 09:44 PM
9 Second Club

Received 266 Likes on 101 Posts

Default How long did it take for you to get your Bogarts??

Curious what the normal wait time has been for those who have ordered a custom set of Bogart wheels from SJM?
Old 03-12-2008, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know about SJM, but I ordered direct from Bogart. They were for a truck, so it was a custom order, and I think I waited about 5 weeks.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:32 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Time depends on how we are building them...season they are built and what the actual item is. It doesn't matter if you're purchasing them through us or one of our vendors.

Right now, the front wheels, we are really a bit further behind then we had wanted to be. THis week a bunch should be going out which folks have been waiting for ~4 weeks. Much longer than we anticipated. We were still getting many rear wheels out in ~2 weeks.

Typical period of builds the past 6 months have averaged no more then 2 weeks. We've gotten them out as fast as 1 week.

This is a very demanding time of the season and is getting worse. I'd suggest if you're interested in us building your wheels, get your orders in ASAP.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:14 AM
9 Second Club

Received 266 Likes on 101 Posts

I have heard 5-6 weeks from others when they were quoted a delivery time of only 2. I was just curious if others have ran into the same.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:04 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most front wheels from customers who have had orders in already have been waiting. There is nothing we can do. Sometimes shortages of material or other issues are unexpected. This past month or so has been the worst in years regarding having customers wait for their products.

...this is the worst time of the year for many manufactures as everyone wants their parts now for the warm weather arriving.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine took a while, don't remember the exact time so I don't want to missinform anyone, However I will say this, long after you have forgotten how long it took to get your wheels you will still be enjoying the exclusitivity of owning these wheels.

I'll put it to you like this, The wheels draw as much attention with the car turned off, as it does sitting there with the Trex cam and 4' exhaust ideling.