Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Show Me Your Drag Pack

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Show Me Your Drag Pack

Hey got my CCW DRAG PACK on the way and some nice HOOSIERS. Let me see what you got on your car.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's what I'll be running at the track this year.. Summitt Stars and MT's..

Old 04-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Staging Lane

who else?
Old 04-19-2008, 10:42 PM
12 Second Club

r u just wanting pics of drag wheel setups?
just the usual pro stars on my car....

Old 04-19-2008, 10:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, so you guys actually drive around with those stupid skinny fronts tires on the car?
Old 04-19-2008, 10:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black_Z28
Wow, so you guys actually drive around with those stupid skinny fronts tires on the car?
read my sig. and if its not raining, they drive just fine on the road. i'm questioning how you used the word "stupid", do you actually hate how they look???
Old 04-19-2008, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zach_ws6
read my sig. and if its not raining, they drive just fine on the road. i'm questioning how you used the word "stupid", do you actually hate how they look???
I despise the drag look. I don't understand it, nor will I ever like it. I will never understand why people will compromise handling just for straight like acceleration.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:20 PM
12 Second Club

I despise the drag look. I don't understand it, nor will I ever like it. I will never understand why people will compromise handling just for straight like acceleration.
well that is fine man. everybody has their own opinion, but in most cases people will have street set ups along with drag set ups.
i love how my car looks both ways.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:27 PM
9 Second Club

Old 04-19-2008, 11:53 PM
11 Second Club

well that is fine man. everybody has their own opinion, but in most cases people will have street set ups along with drag set ups.

Agreed, I have a street package and drag package(rims)... I just happen to love going fast and am doing what's required to get to the other end quicker!!
Old 04-20-2008, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That's cool, I just don't see the fun in straight line acceleration. We all have different opinions, and that's cool. People post for opinions, and I gave mine. It seems that when someone gives a abnormal response, that everone gains up on that person. Well, ok. I have my opinion, and I'm sticking with it.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:19 AM
12 Second Club

OIF1VET, do you have any more pics of your car on drag wheels? looks good
edit: just went to your fquick page and saw some more.
post them up here anyway!
Old 04-20-2008, 01:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i daily mine, took a day or two to get use to the new cornering performance

15x10 pro stars

another members car on drag lites
Old 04-20-2008, 06:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

CCW Drag Pack. Only pictures I have of mine.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't have any new photo's but replace the BFG's with ET Drags and add a 6-point roll cage.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:48 AM
11 Second Club

OIF1VET, do you have any more pics of your car on drag wheels? looks good
edit: just went to your fquick page and saw some more.
post them up here anyway!
here you go:

Old 04-20-2008, 07:49 AM
11 Second Club

That's cool, I just don't see the fun in straight line acceleration. We all have different opinions, and that's cool. People post for opinions, and I gave mine. It seems that when someone gives a abnormal response, that everone gains up on that person. Well, ok. I have my opinion, and I'm sticking with it.
I'm sorry you feel we've ganged up on you.. You said you didn't understand why we did it, we just tried to explain it.. No hard feelings, I respect your opinion, dragging is not for everyone.. Here's my everyday look btw:
Old 04-20-2008, 08:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I agree with what folks here have said ... nobody has 'ganged up' on you. You have a right to your opinion. I served proudly (US Army) for 21 years for that right. The OP did not ask for opinions ... just to post up pics of your drag setup. Do you have pics you would like to share? If not, I think you should stop trolling this guys thread.

I don't think people who posted here ever asked for opinions, unless I missed something. Some people like road racing type setups ... some like drag racing ... some like a pure bone stock ride. Your opinion was not abnormal by any means. It just wasn't asked for and you are free to create your own threads to give your opinions, or, post in other threads where opinions were being asked for. In most people's opinions, I believe the general consensus would be the fact it appears you came here to badger and troll.

That's my opinion and I don't rally care what you think. Now, I'm backing outta' here 'cause I don't have a setup to post pics of. I will soon, though and I'll be back to post them.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:29 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
I agree with what folks here have said ... nobody has 'ganged up' on you. You have a right to your opinion. I served proudly (US Army) for 21 years for that right. The OP did not ask for opinions ... just to post up pics of your drag setup. Do you have pics you would like to share? If not, I think you should stop trolling this guys thread.

I don't think people who posted here ever asked for opinions, unless I missed something. Some people like road racing type setups ... some like drag racing ... some like a pure bone stock ride. Your opinion was not abnormal by any means. It just wasn't asked for and you are free to create your own threads to give your opinions, or, post in other threads where opinions were being asked for. In most people's opinions, I believe the general consensus would be the fact it appears you came here to badger and troll.

That's my opinion and I don't rally care what you think. Now, I'm backing outta' here 'cause I don't have a setup to post pics of. I will soon, though and I'll be back to post them.
Well said. Talk about a thread hijack.

Here's a pic of my track setup. Prostars all around; 16" XP with MT DR's on the rear and MT Sportsman 8-ply up front.

Last edited by DrkPhx; 12-14-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 284 Likes on 187 Posts

Actually, the abnormal response was replying to the thread with an opinion of what he asked to see. The thread starter didn't ask for any opinions, he clearly asked for people to show their drag setups...

(EDIT* JEB99TA also noticed this, I see)

That being said...
Nothing wrong with having, and/or sticking with, an opinion...

Anyway, like most, I also have two sets of wheels and tires.

Drag:

Street:

Quick Reply: Show Me Your Drag Pack