Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

C5 Wheels and tires F.S

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 Wheels and tires F.S

New too this website and it wont let me post in the for sale section so hopefully someone over here can help me outt.

Just like the title says, Ive got a set of C5 OEM vette rims 17/18 with tires. There the Stock goodyear Eagle 1 run flats. 245/275 i believe, they have good tread and fit perfectly on my Camaro.

There is one spot, on the front left rim that have VERY minimal curb rash, about an inch long. Could easly be touched up, just never found the time.

Just bought myself a set of C6's and no longer need these, so i hope to find them a new home, where someone can enjoy them as much as i did. I have pics i can email them, there too large to post. I live roughly 45 mins north of detroit and am hoping for local pickup, but shipping is always an option.

$650.00

Thankss Evan Naber
586/738/1742
fmfracer_8@hotmail.com
Old 05-16-2008, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There might be a reason for that .......https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/508931-you-need-least-50-posts-6-months-board-post-ad.html

Originally Posted by aintsokoolaid
New too this website and it wont let me post in the for sale section so hopefully someone over here can help me outt.

Just like the title says, Ive got a set of C5 OEM vette rims 17/18 with tires. There the Stock goodyear Eagle 1 run flats. 245/275 i believe, they have good tread and fit perfectly on my Camaro.

There is one spot, on the front left rim that have VERY minimal curb rash, about an inch long. Could easly be touched up, just never found the time.

Just bought myself a set of C6's and no longer need these, so i hope to find them a new home, where someone can enjoy them as much as i did. I have pics i can email them, there too large to post. I live roughly 45 mins north of detroit and am hoping for local pickup, but shipping is always an option.

$650.00

Thankss Evan Naber
586/738/1742
fmfracer_8@hotmail.com
Old 05-16-2008, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeahh i did notice that. timee to be a post whoreee