Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Stock C5 Rims on 94' Z

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Stock C5 Rims on 94' Z

Whilst looking for atleast 17" rims for my C5 conversion i looked for as many rims as i could find and realized that no camaro or firebird that i came across had these rims. so. after finding a set on ebay with less then 1k miles on them for $270 shipped.. i just had to have them!!

Right after i finished my conversion

I think it looks perfect! especially with 275's in the back and 255's in the front. what yall think ?
Old 06-24-2008, 01:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not trying to be a dick. But I'm not really fond of any appearance mods you did to the car...including the wheels. Those are prob the least liked of the vette wheels IMO. The wheels seem to be a "blemish free" set, but you can usually find a set on your local craigslist for about 100.

I remember years ago when I had stock set of salad shooters on a camaro I owned and I moved up to stock 16in 5 spoke wheels. I was pumped. Then I got better wheels again, and again and again etc. It never ends. And looking back on it. 90% of the wheels that I once owned(and was happy with), I wouldnt be happy with now. You'll be there one day bro.

Either way. Glad youre happy with them.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Not trying to be a dick. But I'm not really fond of any appearance mods you did to the car...including the wheels. Those are prob the least liked of the vette wheels IMO. The wheels seem to be a "blemish free" set, but you can usually find a set on your local craigslist for about 100.

I remember years ago when I had stock set of salad shooters on a camaro I owned and I moved up to stock 16in 5 spoke wheels. I was pumped. Then I got better wheels again, and again and again etc. It never ends. And looking back on it. 90% of the wheels that I once owned(and was happy with), I wouldnt be happy with now. You'll be there one day bro.

Either way. Glad youre happy with them.
good thing you cant see the vinyl stripes the kid that i got it off of put on XD there the 97' stripes just cut to have flames in the front... theyll probably be going soon. but with my rims i love them. i think they look good but on top of everything else. there unique.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

you could get some zr1's for just about that price bro
Old 06-26-2008, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

looks good..just enjoy your car. If you like the mods. Then awesome. I think they actually look good on it. Stockish, but good