Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

need help identifying wheels

Old 09-05-2008, 06:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help identifying wheels

hello,

i am in need of some help identifying some rims. i bought a set from another member here but he is not sure what brand they are and as far as i can tell they are not marked with a brand anywhere. my problem is someone stole a centercap when i was parked at our local mall and i have not been able to locate a replacement.

best i can tell they are replica's of a mid 90's mustang cobra rim. so i went to ford with one of the other centercaps but the oem ones are actually a little bigger than the ones on these rims. someone has put a decal over the cobra head which i can have replaced by a friend who does vinyl.
so if anyone could help me identify these or even give me an idea of where to look for a center cap i would appreciate. i've checked ebay, some local places, and all over the web so far with no luck.

thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails need help identifying wheels-center-cap-pics-004.jpg   need help identifying wheels-pics-transferred-august-14-2008-068.jpg  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:11 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They look like the (gasp!) Mustang Cobra replica wheels that were being marketed a few years back. I think the original vendor was an outfit called "Performance Wheel Outlet", or something like that.

Search this Thread