Chevrolet Offering Deep Discounts on 2019 Silverado HD
With all-new 2020 Silverado HD on the horizon, Chevrolet is offering 2018 and 2019 model year Silverado HDs at big discounts.
Looking for a new truck? Well, you may be in luck, because there are deals to be had, at least with the current Chevrolet Silverado HD.
What’s the deal? Well, it’s actually rather simple: the all-new 2020 Silverado HD is on the horizon. Specifically, these next-generation rigs will be arriving on dealer lots by summer’s end. That means that dealers need to get rid of remaining 2018 and 2019 model year trucks to make room for the latest and greatest. Therefore, the General has given dealers to go-ahead to offer some pretty sweet deals.
These nationwide discounts, applicable for the month of April, look something like this:
2018 Silverado HD:
- Regular Cab: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months + $500 APR cash when financing with GM Financial
- Crew Cab: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months + $1,500 APR cash when financing with GM Financial
- Double Cab: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months + $2,000 APR cash when financing with GM Financial
- $1,750 customer cash
2019 Silverado HD:
- $1,000 customer cash + $1,500 cash allowance = $2,500 total cash allowance when financing with GM Financial
- 11 percent below MSRP for Current Competitive Owners when financing with GM Financial, via the following incentives:
- 2500HD: $4,716 price reduction + $2,996 purchase cash = $7,712 below MSRP
- 3500HD: $4,575 price reduction + $3,013 purchase cash= $7,588 below MSRP
While there are pretty much discounts across the board, from the entry-level regular cab, long box 2WD ($39,095), to the top trim crew cab, long box 4WD, the biggest discount comes from that “11 percent below MSRP” bit for “current competitive owners,” which, according to GM, applies to anyone who currently owns or leases a truck from another manufacturer.