11 Second Club Snake eyes are a good thing

Shifting at 3k RPMS on an 11 sec car?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 03:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS1875
There are girls/woman who know their ****...my wife included..so watch what you say otherwise I agree with most of your statement. Dont be such a chauvinist, you make the rest of us look bad!!
please do yourself a favor and read my 2nd post. Its only 2 posts above yours, it shouldnt be too hard.

Here I'll make it easier.

Originally Posted by RaNsOm
I can respect a girl who knows what shes talking about, but when she PRETENDS or just talks out of her *** then I'll treat her like one of the guys.
Meaning....I love it when a girl knows her **** about cars. I absolutly love it. And I know they're out there. BUT, if a girl wants to pretend like she knows alot about cars, and makes a dumbass comment, Im gonna treat her like any other dumbass male out there who wants to play Johnny Mechanic.

Last edited by RaNsOm; 12-31-2005 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-01-2006, 04:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaNsOm
please do yourself a favor and read my 2nd post. Its only 2 posts above yours, it shouldnt be too hard.

Here I'll make it easier.

Meaning....I love it when a girl knows her **** about cars. I absolutly love it. And I know they're out there. BUT, if a girl wants to pretend like she knows alot about cars, and makes a dumbass comment, Im gonna treat her like any other dumbass male out there who wants to play Johnny Mechanic.
I had only read down to the first post when answering, I agree with you if they dont know something males or females , it's better left unsaid.

Quick Reply: Shifting at 3k RPMS on an 11 sec car?