Signature Testing & Design Test your sigs here!

whoops! how do i resize my picture?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default whoops! how do i resize my picture?

sounds like a stupid question, but i want both of those cars in my sig to be the same size, or at least the top one to be a little smaller... can someone help me? im not computer savvy!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 05:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've gone ahead and removed the images for now as they were a little too big to just have sitting out there.

Check this out: https://ls1tech.com/forums/signature-testing-design/356036-signature-faq.html

Its in the forum where you should have been testing your signature in the first place

Should outline every thing you have to do. Remember, both of the pictures combined have to comply with the 500x150 rule, not individually. Hope this helps.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I looked at that link and I thought it was kind of vag so I went through the process of how to resize pictures in XP.

First go to start and then find Microsoft Photo Editor you might have to go to All Programs if you dont use it much.

Next after you are in the program go to File > Open then browse for you picture, and then click open.

After it is open go to Image > Resize and click it.

After that screen is open go to Units and select Pixels

Now you can resize it to the Max of 500 X 150 Pixels. Just make sure that it is within the criteria of the LS1tech policy.
For this one I had to do it 290 X 150 just so it was smalle enough. Click OK and now you are done.

Now all you have to do is upload it to the Photobucket or whatever you choose to use. Then post the url, with the [img] tags on each side, in your signature. Below is what my final product looks like.

Last edited by BLK85; 03-31-2006 at 08:39 AM.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:41 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow thanks!!! that helped a lot!

Quick Reply: whoops! how do i resize my picture?