Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Damn vandals!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 01:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Damn vandals!!!!!!!!!!!

So I go to get into my car last Saturday afternoon and noticed it had been egged!!! I went and washed it and the paint was chipped and cracked at point of egg impact and the clearcoat was messed up where the egg sat on the hood for hours. This really sucks...you can't have anything nice it seems like. The same thing happened to my Dodge truck two years ago. Anyways, my car should be out of the bodyshop on Monday...$750 later (insurance)! The worthless P.O.S. who did this better hope I never find out who did it! The bad part about this whole deal is that it happened right in front of my apartment...the place where I have to park my car again after it gets out of the body shop. The city police say they will try to patrol the area more (don't count on it). Yeah, they hit my car, skipped my wife's Jeep and hit my beater S10 pickup...bastards. Probably just some punk kids with crappy parents who don't know or care what they are doing!

http://community.webshots.com/script...;mode=myPhotos
Old 10-05-2003, 02:03 AM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Damn vandals!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez what is with people this week messing up our cars!
Old 10-05-2003, 03:15 AM
Gev
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Damn vandals!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! Am I the ONLY one here who wants to get their car vandalized so i can get new paint???

Quick Reply: Damn vandals!!!!!!!!!!!