Notices
Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Is VinylGuy / Brent Franker still in Business?

Old 11-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought some stuff for my old Firehawk awhile back, and I would have no problem doing business with him again.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Banned

He's a great guy but just does this in his spare time and doesn't have much spare time, lol. He's never ripped anyone off in the decade I've known of him though so I wouldn't worry.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Teching In

He was in business early this year for sure.. he told me its just a side thing, not trying to make much money off it, so maybe business has been slow..... but it is odd for him not to respond so quickly...

ive purchased a lot through him, and always received everything quickly..
Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

yup, he's a stand up guy for sure. I've bought alot of stuff of him sin the past 3 years. at a point i remember he didn't respond to me too for a bit maybe a month or so. he then replied and apologized since he had a loss in his family and was going through some difficult times.He'll defenatly respond to you. just be patient. like he stated it might be a few weeks.I was actually going to place an order with him too,guess I might wait till next month so he can catch up.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Hey Guys, thanks much for the kind words and I do apologize for not getting to my emails for most of Oct. Heck, I still haven't answered many of them but will try to get to them as I can. I stuck up some info on my web page about being busy with my regular work. I've been caught up now since the first part of Nov but still may not be able to get on the computer for 5 or 6 days in a row in some cases until the end of the year so will leave that info up probably the rest of the year or until things slow down at work.

PontiacFan is right that communication is important and I hate it that I couldn't get back to people last month. Doing better this month but still may run into cases where I get about a week or so behind so hopefully the message on my site will help with the communications.

PontiacFan, I do apologize for not being able to do your decals any longer. I obviously wasn't the best guy for you because you needed them so quickly. I still think your stuff is killer and send people your way when they ask I also have a number of the decals you use that are already made. Shoot me an email if you'd like as I don't have a huge use for them.

Take care guys and I'm trying to do a better job with my emails now that things have slowed down a little... my current 60 hour work weeks almost seem like a vacation. LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is VinylGuy / Brent Franker still in Business?

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: