Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Headlight polishing service.. Now available.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 03:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SVThuh
Revival.. I am Mike@ZMS and just wanted to toss out the info that the reason I was banned was because my sponsorship expired..

And when did Sommer move to Orlando? WTF???
LMOA!! It sucks that you can't keep your name after a sponsorship ends. Really sucks. And I moved to Orlando in late Jan. for a TV show i'm working on. I'll be back in June....hopefully.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@ZMS
If you have a 98-02 Camaro, chances are you know what yellowed headlights look like. The plastic headlight assemblies get pitted and yellowed and all sorts of nasty. Worst of all, when they get this way, they also don't allow as much light to get on the road either.

I know 3M sells a headlight restoration kit, and I know a lot of you can do it yourself, but there is one problem with it. The molded in bumps or "horns" on the lens can get damaged and get ugly or basically just get in the way and not allow you to effectively polish the entire lens. It becomes a pain.

To make it easier for you to also get this service done, if your not local, or even if you are, we are offering a "core" option. Basically, purchase the service from us for $100, we would send you a set of polished and de-horned lenses, and when you send us your yellowed, pitted, but non-damaged/non-cracked lenses we would refund you $50. All of our polished lenses come crystal clear and have 3 coats of a protectant glaze on them to help keep them from re-yellowing again.

You will be getting like new, fully polished, de-horned lenses for $50, plus shipping.

PM me for more details!

One example of what we do.

Before:

After:

This pricing applies only to non-damaged GM headlight lenses. We will have to asses extra fees for receiving non-GM units for this service.
Thanks - would be really interested. I have a 2000 Camaro SS with fogged up headlights. What do you need from me to get the ball rolling?

Matt here in NYC. My lenses are not cracked, just fogged, so I think you should be able to use them.

Quick Reply: Headlight polishing service.. Now available.