Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

braided fuel lines

Old 12-21-2012, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default braided fuel lines

i was thinking of running some braided fuel lines i really like the look in the engine bay and was wondering where you guys are picking them up from and what size. i have seen members naming all kinds of different prices so if you could tell me around what to expect i would appreciate it. I dont believe that they should be to hard to run. How have you guys been running them
Old 12-23-2012, 05:35 AM
On The Tree

Help me out guys. I have a 2000 camaro with stock fuel rails. Im trying to run only to the hardline from the fuel rails. I wanna do the evap line also. I just need to know what an fittings to do all three lines with. And how much braided line also.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Might have better luck in the Fuel section....plenty of info in there on converting from rubber to braid.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:40 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Codytaylor90
i was thinking of running some braided fuel lines i really like the look in the engine bay and was wondering where you guys are picking them up from and what size. i have seen members naming all kinds of different prices so if you could tell me around what to expect i would appreciate it. I dont believe that they should be to hard to run. How have you guys been running them
you will need two of these http://www.summitracing.com/parts/rus-640853

and you can choose to make your own fuel line or just buy one from summit or nitrous outlet. from the shock tower to the side of the fuel rail is like only a few inches i think.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: braided fuel lines