Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

red 98 ss. Berger panel question and wheel opinions

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 11:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default red 98 ss. Berger panel question and wheel opinions

While I'm not new to fbodies or Ls motors, this is my first ls1 camaro. It's red. I plan on doing Berger panel and the Black decal below the good scoop part. Question 1 is: what's the best way to go about the Berger panel? I want to keep the ss badge on the right side. Do I just removed them and retape them on or get a v6 car panel that's already black and get new emblems? Gloss black to match top and wheels?

I'm having a hard time finding some wheels that I really really like. I really want black. I have silver 17x9.5 ss/zr1 wheels with 75% Goodyear eagle tires on them. Trying to decide if I want to go 18" or 17". I want them all to be same size so I can rotate (my daily) . I like c6 wheels. Any pics would be great!

Also thinking about doing eibach pro-kit. Pics of that would be awesome too. Think I'll try the whistler head light mod too.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Send me a pm, I've got 90% of the appearance mods you're talking about done to my red 2000 SS and I'll shamelessly ***** out pics of it to ya haha.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Haha okay
Old 10-10-2013, 06:43 PM
TECH Resident

I would buy a black Berger panel that way you can always switch back to the red if you get tired of the black. As far as wheels if you like the ZR1 style wheels that you have just have those painted. It'll be a lot cheaper that route!

Quick Reply: red 98 ss. Berger panel question and wheel opinions