Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Custom leather interior upgrade 10% OFF This Week!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Custom leather interior upgrade 10% OFF This Week!

Ever wondered what it's like to have a custom interior?

See a few examples of what we have recently done to our customers' steering wheels and think about what we can do for your car

Those two here were initially base V70R steering wheels but their owners wanted to mimic the sporty 850 T5R steering wheel with bottom part in Alcantara:

And those received a different kind of upgrade - we installed thumbgrips for firmer and sportier grip:

What do you say? Like it? Such upgrade is available for all cars out there, not only Volvos, of course

Please meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE (valid until March 31st): A9N82TY4O93

And Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 03-26-2014, 07:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you email me back about the shift ****?
Old 04-11-2014, 08:11 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Maybe you'd like your steering wheel rewrapped & padded for thicker grip but you are unsure whether you can handle the install yourself?

Please see just one of the steering wheels wrapped by one of our authorised installers (we already have two of them):

And here's an example what we can do for you if 2 thumbgrips are not enough (C5 Vette wheel here):

Like it?

So proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 98HHT32GF54 (valid until Friday, April 18th)

Have a great weekend and do not forget to drop by at www.RedlineGoods.com for what's hot for your ride there:-)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-14-2014, 04:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks! Ordered a shifter and ebrake boot!
Old 04-15-2014, 03:04 AM
Launching!

do you do an entire seat XD
Old 04-15-2014, 06:29 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Not yet.

But we'll gladly start - what seats do you have in mind?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-25-2014, 07:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys

I would like to share with you a few photos of what we have recently developed The parts in the photos are for 05-09 Stangs but we are constantly extending our product range and will happily design something similar for your rides

Dashboard cover, glovebox cover and the cover for the part just above the glovebox. And lower steering wheel surround as well:

And sunvisor covers:

Like it? Want something similar?

Then make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 98QT40F0DK6 (valid until next Friday) and enjoy your upgraded interior!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

I need to wrap my dash in leather. It's cracked (of course). And instead of buying more horrible plastic, a nice leather upgrade may be in order...
Old 04-28-2014, 03:19 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The idea is really cool but we would need to have the whole dash for prototyping in order to design a cover. We've been planning to do it for some time in fact but purchasing it in Poland, where we have our production facility does not seem possible - I've been looking for it for some 3 months now but to no avail

As soon as I can find the dash here, we will buy it, design a cover and announce it here

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-28-2014, 06:02 PM
TECH Regular

and depending on the price, you should have more than a few buyers, counting in me as well.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Launching!

What if someone just sent you a dash?
Old 04-29-2014, 03:34 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

This could work

If only there was someone crazy enough to send it overseas...

Or maybe you know such person?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-29-2014, 06:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

What do you guys think about our S197 door trim installed by the first happy customer?

Want something like this for Your Ride? Just let me know and let's make it happen

And here's something REALLY SPECIAL: H9A83P2P9Y0 - it's a 20% DISCOUNT CODE valid until Wednesday, April 30th only! Time is ticking

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 04-29-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Launching!

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Leather wrapping and padding for the arm-rest on each of the doors would be a nice addition to your site as well.

Also here is another +1 on the leather for the dash.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Have you guys been able to develop something for the f-body air bag in the steering wheel. I really like your work but last time I was checking on steering wheel wraps there was no way to wrap the air bag to match the good quality of the steering wheel wrap. The airbag just stick out like a sore thumb against the nice leather wheel wrap you guys do.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fourth-Gen Man
Leather wrapping and padding for the arm-rest on each of the doors would be a nice addition to your site as well.
Really? Would you like to be the first customer? We have a pair fo factory door armrests just waiting to be prototyped so we are willing to offer a 50-% refund to the first customer who will order them and sends us a few good quality photos of them installed and writes a brief installation write-up

Originally Posted by Fourth-Gen Man
Also here is another +1 on the leather for the dash.
We've been trying to find a dash here in Poland wwhere we have our production facitilies but to no avail
Looks like I will have to purchase one in the US and pay sick money for shipping

Originally Posted by jaxcam02
Have you guys been able to develop something for the f-body air bag in the steering wheel.
No. And we will not do this. When airbag deploys, the cover gets torn apart - leather cover will interfere with this making airbag open and cover tear apart in an unpredictable way thus causing a serious thrat to your life. And this is not something we are going to risk.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-05-2014, 03:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
This could work

If only there was someone crazy enough to send it overseas...

Or maybe you know such person?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
If no one has looked into this I would be willing to look into getting a dash shipped. I'm looking to get a T/A dash to install in my Camaro and would prefer to have one wrapped in leather or alcantera before installation. If the price is right maybe we could iron out details on the discount.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Launching!

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Really? Would you like to be the first customer? We have a pair fo factory door armrests just waiting to be prototyped so we are willing to offer a 50-% refund to the first customer who will order them and sends us a few good quality photos of them installed and writes a brief installation write-up

We've been trying to find a dash here in Poland wwhere we have our production facitilies but to no avail
Looks like I will have to purchase one in the US and pay sick money for shipping

No. And we will not do this. When airbag deploys, the cover gets torn apart - leather cover will interfere with this making airbag open and cover tear apart in an unpredictable way thus causing a serious thrat to your life. And this is not something we are going to risk.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I was the guy who was e-mailing you and telling you I was gonna look for some in a scrapyard and who just bought the nappa leather wrapping for the center console armrest hahaha. Or I think his name was Mike who I was talking to. I'm glad you guys found some over there. If the price is right I would order them and hopefully have them shipped along with the center console armrest that I ordered on Saturday. However, I don't know how to do interior work myself really so I probably wouldn't be able to do any kind of write-up past: "Step one: go to a trusted auto upholster and give him your money, step two: pick up your car". haha. But I have a cousin that is good at interior work so I might just be able to take you up on that offer.

Last edited by Fourth-Gen Man; 05-05-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:00 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I have just replied to your email with more details on how to proceed :-)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-09-2014, 06:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Can there be anything better for a petrolhead than driving with an automotive Legend in your car?

If you have any idea for cool custom embroidery, just let us know and let's make it happen! We can embroider pretty much everything to upgrade your car interior There are lots of people whose autographs can make your driving experience unusual

And don't forget to use our current 10% DISCOUNT CODE: J98FZ4U04D2

Have a great weekend!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: Custom leather interior upgrade 10% OFF This Week!