Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

My Redline Goods Interior

Old 03-08-2016, 05:48 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The car is coming along great! The leather looks amazing. I can't wait to see it all completed!

Lonnie
POWERBOND - ASP - PRECISION INDUSTRIES - YANK - CIRCLE D - AND MORE!
NEW NUMBER (512)863-0900
Old 03-24-2016, 09:19 AM
TECH Regular

Jack at Redlines received my console in Poland this week. Took just over 2 weeks to get there.

I'm having the lower console wrapped, in a black leather with black stiching.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelhawk
Jack at Redlines received my console in Poland this week. Took just over 2 weeks to get there.

How much did shipping cost you and how much is Redline charging you?
Old 03-25-2016, 05:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by michaelhawk

That sounds about right. All of mine were delayed between 4 to 7 days at customs. Since I am doing so much to the car, and I was having it dismantled for painting, I really did not care about the time...LOL.. actually helped with my costs as they were spread out over a few months as I kept sending them packages. I want to say that shipping there cost me between $76 to $200, depending on the size, weight and speed. Still saved a lot and plus the end product they did was phenomenal. Since I have been away on business since Jan 17th, I brought in my large panels to a local interior guy to get wrapped from the leather Redline sent me...just to save me some time. I brought in everything Redline did so they could see what I wanted, sewing around hard corners instead of "stretching"...they were stunned at the quality of the work that Redline did...everyone stopped working in their shop and crowded around all of my Redline examples. Was pretty cool.

That wrapping is going to look awesome! It will take a little time to get your console back, but you are going to love it!

Have a great day!

Scott
Old 03-25-2016, 12:52 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks for the updates and tips Raptor! I'm looking forward to it too.

As for my shipping the console, I think it was $90 or so. I had to box the thing up in a box just big enough for the console, but not too large for USPS dimension restrictions. Was a PITA, but I got it done.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

I added some pictures in post 12 above of my interior panels that are in work: the rear seat side panels.

Last edited by 98RaptorTA; 04-10-2016 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Rear seat panels look awesome!
Old 02-27-2017, 07:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Any updates to this???
Old 03-03-2017, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Actually yes. I had not had time to work this project due to work (holidays, working to get contracts, starting new project contracts, etc, traveling) and weather. Basically when it was nice outside, I was traveling, and when I had time to work, I it was crummy weather. I live in privatized base housing at Robins AFB, same house as when I was active duty. Was very convenient living there as the kids' schools are right next door. Convenient, but small. I just have a small one car garage that is full of my Trans Am parts, so I have to work on the car outside. Thank God we are finally buying a bigger house this summer. So, I am at the mercy of weather and my very hectic work schedule.

Anyways, my travel workload is dropping off, and the weather should be a lot better. Today I just received my last box from Redline Goods; my embroidered seat head rests that match my Redline Leather seats! I will post the pictures in a bit. I am anxious to get this project moving now so I can regain my garage!

The very large panels that were too large to send to Redline (door panels...Redline did do the items that attach to the door panels- see above, backseat "sail" side panels, hatch plastic trim and panels, carpet sill panels), are almost finished. The door panels and the backseat seat sail panels are finished. I purchased a full replacement dash pad (I hated the look of the repair panel that fits on top of the rear dash), and purchased more leather hides from Redline to cover that.

Right now, the hold up from putting in all the panels are the electric wiring that I am running for the exhaust cut out, the push button start, replacement mirror that has the map lights with temperature and compass, and the OLED screen that goes in the gauge cluster.

When I had the car repainted, the door sound deadening material was partially removed, so I need to reinstall that as well.

I am anxious o get the car on the road, but I am going to take my time.

In the meantime, I am going to start to install all the Redline seat covers. If the weather is bad, I can do these inside. I also have some individual interior parts that I am going to cover with the Redline leather (like door handle cover panel, panel below the steering wheel, and much more.

Once I get moving, I will post my progress! Hope everyone has a great day!

Scott
Old 03-03-2017, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

Default Head Rests

I just received these today from Redline. These "match" my two tone leather seats. The embroidery thread that looks silver is actually the thread color that matches the lighter gray of my seats. I cannot wait to see these seats all put together!
Attached Thumbnails My Redline Goods Interior-img_2913.jpg   My Redline Goods Interior-img_2914.jpg  
Old 04-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything looks awesome so far, when will you have everything back in the car?
Old 04-30-2017, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98RaptorTA
Lol, I sent them everything! And what I could not send, I had them send me leather so I can cover myself (large panels too large to ship..dash, rear side panels, etc). I am also having them wrap my entire steering wheel...not just the grip area!
I have been looking to wrap alot of my interior asas well. Whats the roundround about time for shipping and work on something like a center console? Price range? Also the seat covers, where did you get those? Price range once again. Thanks. You went far and beyond with this one. Amazing.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:23 PM
TECH Regular

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by 98RaptorTA
I put the FatMat on the inside of the exterior door skin and the Dynamat on the interior of the door.
Can you please tell me about the Dynamat covering the inside door panel? Which type of Dynamat is it? Is it 1-piece? Did you get it pre-cut or did you make a template?

Thanks,
John

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Redline Goods Interior