Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Wire Tuck Mod Complete

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2018, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wire Tuck Mod Complete

Just sharing. I have had this car since 2003. I have always wanted to do it. I guess I finally got the ***** to do it.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks good man, I give you credit. This is one of those mods that Ive always wanted but Ill never do because I don't feel like it.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:38 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks man. I know exactly what you mean, it took me 15 years to do this mod. LOL. Actually, I was in the middle of doing some other things with the car and had the bumper off. I figured since I had the bumper off now I might as well. It took a little bit longer than what I’ve seen advertised on here but in the end it worked out. And now that all this is off I’m trying to replace the headlight gears and then I’ll be done.

I started off wanting to replace my headlights and my fog lights. I needed to remove the mounting bracket for the fog lights but couldn’t get it through the fog light whole on the bumper. Because of that I pulled the front bumper off. So from there I did the fog lights, tried the headlights but found out HID isn’t gonna work, did the wire tuck, did some paint as well, and now the gears in the headlight motor. I’m hoping to have everything put together today actually, or maybe tomorrow

Last edited by Maximus0066; 05-12-2018 at 08:24 AM.