Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

post pics of Firebirds w/ Raptor hood and T/A Hatch

Old 09-24-2004, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default post pics of Firebirds w/ Raptor hood and T/A Hatch

I've searched through here as well as cardomain, but I've only been able to find pictures of Firebirds/Formulas that used both the T/A Hatch AND the T/A rear bumper.

Here's what I'd like to see:

A Rear End pic of a Firebird/Formula with the T/A Hatch and the stock rear bumper.

and/or

A Front End pic of a Firebird/Formula with a Raptor Hood (preferrably a WS-9 Raptor hood).

thanks
Old 09-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

So basically you want pics of a Formula/Firebird with a Raptor hood and a Trans Am hatchlid, but stock everything else? I've got a Raptor hood but I also have a Trans Am in the link in my sig. Maybe someone could do some photoshopping for you.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by josh99ta
So basically you want pics of a Formula/Firebird with a Raptor hood and a Trans Am hatchlid, but stock everything else? I've got a Raptor hood but I also have a Trans Am in the link in my sig. Maybe someone could do some photoshopping for you.
Nice Ride!

Exactly... The Formula front end has grown onto me over the past couple of years, so I've decided to get a '98-'99 Formula as my daily driver, but I wanted to throw on a WS-9 Raptor hood along with the T/A Hatch (I'm not too fond of the small Formula wings) and some other random appearance mods that I don't want to do to my '02 Trans Am. I just want to see some pics that'll vouch for a T/A spoiler holding it's own without the larger T/A rear bumper.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:16 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up Nice!!!

Originally Posted by josh99ta
Hey Josh. Your car is looking sweet!!!! Nice camera shots!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: post pics of Firebirds w/ Raptor hood and T/A Hatch