Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Braided Steel Hosing

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Braided Steel Hosing

OK heres the deal for all of you that don't know my situation. I'm stuck in Baghdad right now, I just bought a Trans Am WS6 a few weeks ago and I'm in love with it. The only thing is I think the engine bay could look and function sweeter. I'm in the process of comprising a list of parts I'm going to purchase and have waiting on me at home. One thing I really want is braided steel hosing, I mean fuel lines, vacuum, PCV, heater, and radiator. No the radiator will be the old gas pipe style so disregard that. But can anyone inform me of who manufactures a kit of ACTUAL braided hosing, not the fake crap, or at least a list of the hose sizes lengths and connectors needed or any recommendations. BTW I may be a newb but I search the hoo-hah out of this topic and came up with nothing. Thanks for any info!
Old 11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
12 Second Club

Jeg's carries braided fuel and coolant lines, and also the full line of Earl's fittings :

http://www.jegs.com

Good luck !
Bad30th
Old 11-02-2004, 02:50 PM
TECH Addict

No kits available AFAIK. You'll have to piece you own kit together. Good luck on those fuel lines.
Old 11-02-2004, 03:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm also not aware of a kit, but I can warn you that braided stainless hose and anodized fittings are very VERY expensive. I have braided stainless hoses waiting to go on with my AMW catch can and with my GenIII billet valvecovers. A 3' section of -6AN and 4 fittings cost me a little over $50...