Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

American Sports Car Design

Old 11-12-2004, 07:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default American Sports Car Design

I just wanted to thank Rex and the staff at ASCD. I won the hood raffle for last month, and got my new SS hood today. I wanted to say I'm amazed by how quick they shipped it and how fast it got here. It was more securely packed than I had expected or ever seen before, all of the corners were wrapped in bubblewrap and taped, the hood was 100% perfect, not so much as a scratch. I honestly thought that since I'd won it I'd take a backseat to paying customers, it would be slow to arrive, etc. Instead, I was treated like a customer who just spent his hard earned money on it, except for one thing.... IT WAS FREE! (Well, not free, I had to pay $71.44 shipping) Not bad for a $795 hood, IMO. Major thumbs up to Rex and crew at ASCD.

Thanks again, Shawn Abbink
Old 11-12-2004, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's awesome! Congratulations hopefully I'll win this month's raffle....oh wait! I already have an SS hood. Well maybe they'll let me have an SS spoiler instead.
Old 11-13-2004, 06:55 AM
R.I.P. November 11, 2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WE will work with the winner on any item they might want. Rex PS Thanks For the kind words.
Old 11-13-2004, 07:26 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You da man Rex! Congrats Spanky- I can only imagine how it must feel to win something like that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: American Sports Car Design