LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Appearance & Detailing (https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing-18/)
-   -   Need Help With Granatelli 200 Mph Gauges (https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/284100-need-help-granatelli-200-mph-gauges.html)

DAVID98Z 03-03-2005 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by JackZ28
Sometimes it's definitely better to have function OVER form! :nod: It would be nice if someone else made them.

yeah thats true the thing thats really getting me mad is that i could have brought some long tubes for less then what i paid for these gauges :bigun2: and had way less hassle,i just talked to that tech again and he said that he will be around my area in the coming weeks and that if i want he will take a look at them in my car in front of me,do u think i should wait 4 him or start bitching to get my money back?

LS1_SS 03-03-2005 09:32 AM

They're making a killing!! You have to pay to send it back and pay for them to fix it because they couldnt do it right the first time? And you let them do that? You're crazy, I would drive there and piss on them before I paid for them to fix something they broke, thats a bunch of BS! IMO

DAVID98Z 03-03-2005 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by LS1_SS
They're making a killing!! You have to pay to send it back and pay for them to fix it because they couldnt do it right the first time? And you let them do that? You're crazy, I would drive there and piss on them before I paid for them to fix something they broke, thats a bunch of BS! IMO

well the only reason im not more mad then i am is cause i havent had to pay for the shipping ive been using my jobs ups account :chug: and they said they will not charge me for the work to fix it,hey (Ls1_SS) did u ever get that shipment of leds im ready to buy today :)

bruce_z/28 03-03-2005 11:34 AM

I heard nothing but good reviews about them so I was very disappointed when I got mine back. I called and talked to the tech about it and he said he had a broken arm when doing mine and never heard of anyone else having the same problem.

DAVID98Z 03-03-2005 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by bruce_z/28
I heard nothing but good reviews about them so I was very disappointed when I got mine back. I called and talked to the tech about it and he said he had a broken arm when doing mine and never heard of anyone else having the same problem.

i hate situations like this i think what im gonna do is give him the chance to look at my gauges when he comes by my area and see if he can fix it then and if he cant i will do what i have to so i can get my money back

ps thanks to every one who replied

Brian2001SS 03-03-2005 07:12 PM

Mine has worked perfect from the first day I got it. Sorry to hear about all the problems.

DAVID98Z 03-03-2005 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Brian2001SS
Mine has worked perfect from the first day I got it. Sorry to hear about all the problems.

so your speedo never jumped around or read in correct at all?

Brian2001SS 03-04-2005 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by DAVID98Z
so your speedo never jumped around or read in correct at all?

Nope. Has never jumped. I think is was the best money I've spent on the car, and I have spent alot :eek2:

ssPetess 03-04-2005 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Brian2001SS
Nope. Has never jumped. I think is was the best money I've spent on the car, and I have spent alot :eek2:

Me too, I love my 200 mph white faced speedo...