Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Who actually has BLACK halos in stock?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Who actually has BLACK halos in stock?

I tried Matrixracing.com, no luck....anyone know who has um?
I don't think any of our sponsors have them and I
want them like yesterday! Thanks!
Old 06-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Staging Lane

good luck, I had to buy mine off of ebay, but I waited almost three months until someone posted them for sale. Keep on it, because when they were available, one seller had almost 20 of them and they went within a couple of hours!!!
Attached Thumbnails Who actually has BLACK halos in stock?-ss.jpg  
Old 06-07-2005, 10:43 PM
TECH Addict

Good luck, I bought some from eBay and they refunded my money because they said the company making them is having quality issues with them. So we'll have to wait until they get that sorted out. Hopefully they won't just give up on them.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:07 AM
Launching!

I called everyone too. I really want black halos, and hate the chrome ones. My car needs headlights, as 6 years have taken its toll on them. My lights are pitted and ugly. I called everywhere, nothing yet. If you find some please, IM me....I need them too!
Old 06-08-2005, 06:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by radio626active
I called everyone too. I really want black halos, and hate the chrome ones. My car needs headlights, as 6 years have taken its toll on them. My lights are pitted and ugly. I called everywhere, nothing yet. If you find some please, IM me....I need them too!

You got it, and vise verSSa dude!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:14 PM
On The Tree

Unhappy

I tried to buy some from Matrix also. I live near London, England and was told to send my money, which I did - then after 2 phone calls to their place in the states I finally get an e-mail saying they dont have any. Now I've got no headlights and paid them in full, plus shipping to the UK and a fee for foreign exchange.

If you find anywhere thats got them, let me know too - then I just need to get my darn money back from Matrix.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Launching!

Matrix emailed me today and said they should be getting them in in 3 to 4 weeks. Honestly they annoyed me alittle. It took 5 days to get a email from them. ((but I'd still buy them if they had some!!))
Old 06-09-2005, 12:07 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by radio626active
Matrix emailed me today and said they should be getting them in in 3 to 4 weeks. Honestly they annoyed me alittle. It took 5 days to get a email from them. ((but I'd still buy them if they had some!!))
I'm a little annoyed myself. I placed my order last Wednesday, and they called yesterday to tell me they were on backorder and they didn't know when they'd get them in. So they basically waited a week to even ship them out, realized they were on backorder, and called me. What kills me is they charged my credit card the day I ordered

Oh well, I can wait.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

I have just received another e-mail from MatrixRacing saying the suggested ETA of the Black Halo Lights for Camaros is now June 16th .

They have not said how many units are due in and have only said this is an ETA from the manufacturer, so we will have to wait and see.

I checked on google for other suppliers and tried a few, K2motor replied but are also out of stock with none due in for another 4 to 6 weeks.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:45 AM
TECH Addict

I got mine on ebay 2-3 months ago. Only other ones I can find they want like $250 for a pair.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:42 PM
Launching!

They are in stock at Matrix as of today!