Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

corbeau seats ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default corbeau seats ?'s

does anyone here have any experiance with these two corbeau seats; the Legacy and the VX2000. im on the verge of ordering a pair of one of the two since i cant find a new set of vette seats. i just cant make up my mind and was hoping someone here would have some input.
im looking for a seat with better lumbar than my stock seats but other than that its just for looks and comfort, thats why im thinking two tone black/grey in a pewter(?) SS.
Old 06-10-2005, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i love my A4's and corbeau has sponsored me for a while and have taken good care of me and are a good company to deal with. i have no personal experience with either of the seats but the vx200 is a little taller and a little longer and i think its a different kind of foam that they use
i got the lumbar support on my seats and that helps alot.. anyways if you need more info or a good contact person there PM me..
kevin
Old 06-11-2005, 01:53 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by superchannelkev
well i love my A4's and corbeau has sponsored me for a while and have taken good care of me and are a good company to deal with. i have no personal experience with either of the seats but the vx200 is a little taller and a little longer and i think its a different kind of foam that they use
i got the lumbar support on my seats and that helps alot.. anyways if you need more info or a good contact person there PM me..
kevin
If you could get me a name and # of someone at Corbeau that i could speak to that would be great. im getting ready to order these seats probably monday (just cuz im anxious) and would especialy like to talk to someone from the manufacturer to help me make up my mind.

Quick Reply: corbeau seats ?'s