Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Opinion on pics with girls.....

Old 09-24-2005, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinion on pics with girls.....

Keep posting them!

But....

I cannot figure out why ANYONE would have ANY chick sitting, standing, laying, kneeling, washing, buffing, or doing ANYTHING to the paint on their car!

Come on! Is a picture of a fine set of bewbies worth it? It's not to me, and my paint is kind of crappy!!

Ok....rant over...

Anyone else with an opinion?
Old 09-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Staging Lane

I don't understand it either...hehe

But of course, there is "not" going to be any chick sitting, standing, laying, kneeling, buffing or whatever on mine unless it's ME!!

Old 09-24-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01ArcticSS
Keep posting them!

But....

I cannot figure out why ANYONE would have ANY chick sitting, standing, laying, kneeling, washing, buffing, or doing ANYTHING to the paint on their car!

Come on! Is a picture of a fine set of bewbies worth it? It's not to me, and my paint is kind of crappy!!

Ok....rant over...

Agree a little bit, but there's nothing like a hot car with a hot chick, a deffinate turn on!
Old 09-24-2005, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep posting them!

But....

Ok....rant over...

I like to think of my car as a living, breathing extension of myself. So if the opportunity presents itself for a girl to sit, kneel, lay, wash, or buff my car, in a way it is as if she is sitting on, laying on, kneeling in front of, washing or buffing ME. (And in many cases, that's what it's led up to.) If I imagine myself at age 90 and thinking back over what I've done with my life, I don't think I'll be thinking things like: "I'm glad I never let that chick Becky help me wash the Z topless that one time. Damn, I could've gotten swirl marks!"

Live a little.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't mind them sitting on my car. As long as there naked. (Like that's ever happened)
Old 09-24-2005, 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

Keep posting them!

But....

Ok....rant over...

LOL. I kinda agree. I think similarly sometimes. What I really don't understand though is why some of these guys post their girlfriend or wifes picture. I can't understand why someone would want everybody too see their other naked or in certain ways. Too me it's enough to see my lady that way just for me. I wouldn't be "pimping" her out, or trying to brag though.

Now if she want's to sit on the hood and pose for me ,and she has no zippers or metal too scratch the hood , and the hood is not fiberglass . That might be fine. LOL
Old 09-24-2005, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by thesoundandthefury
I like to think of my car as a living, breathing extension of myself. So if the opportunity presents itself for a girl to sit, kneel, lay, wash, or buff my car, in a way it is as if she is sitting on, laying on, kneeling in front of, washing or buffing ME. (And in many cases, that's what it's led up to.) If I imagine myself at age 90 and thinking back over what I've done with my life, I don't think I'll be thinking things like: "I'm glad I never let that chick Becky help me wash the Z topless that one time. Damn, I could've gotten swirl marks!"

Live a little.
touche
Old 09-25-2005, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Some chick I don't even know or give a crap about on someone elses car I don't even know also, doesn't do much for me.

I think pics of just the cars turn me on more.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:30 AM
TECH Resident

I like seeing chicks with the cars as long as there not on mine. That being said if it was just me and her and she wanted to get wild and crazy on the car with me it would be ok except for the hood. The WS6 hood is just too sweet for any *** to be rolling around on.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:50 AM
TECH Addict

they're not Ferraris dude, it'll be ok.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thesoundandthefury
Live a little.
Well.....I'd be homeless......

But I see where you're coming from
Old 09-25-2005, 08:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Silver02TA

No they're not - they're better than Ferarris. Why? Parts are WAY cheaper!!
Old 09-25-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

haha true that, and aftermarket turbo setups are like 40-50 grand,
when you can get a fbody in the single digits for less than that including the car price
Old 09-25-2005, 11:53 AM
TECH Addict

haha, you guys crack me up
Old 09-25-2005, 12:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't know about you guys, but if a hot chick set down, naked, on my hood, i would probably abstain from washing it for a while. But that's just me. I'm a romantic.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Silver02TA
What's the difference? A car is a car, and paint is paint.

Last thing I'd want is for some girl to scratch up or swirl the crap out of my paint for nothing but a picture. She can get naked on damn near anything and it wouldn't bother me, but my car's the exception. She can lean on a pool table or a beer cooler or something.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

yeah they can sit on mine as long as there shoes arent anyway near the paint..... unless there nipples are made out of diamonds or glass there butts arent gonna scratch the car....just make it look saawweter
Old 09-25-2005, 01:23 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by CrabhartLS1
I don't know about you guys, but if a hot chick set down, naked, on my hood, i would probably abstain from washing it for a while. But that's just me. I'm a romantic.
Kind of like the sunscreen handprint I had on my driver's side fender from a Hooters girl. Even the women I work with couldn't believe I let someone touch my car. It wasn't a problem for me. No harm was done. The experience was well worth it. Hooters girls just won't stand next to any car My boss doesn't have any standing next to his Isuzu Rodeo.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Junkie

any girl that i would get to lay, lean, or get on my car has to be wearing certain things. no belts, no pocket, and only silk or microfiber.(or nothing). my paint ain't perfect, but a big *** scratch ain't worth it for a picture.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Phoenix57
any girl that i would get to lay, lean, or get on my car has to be wearing certain things. no belts, no pocket, and only silk or microfiber.(or nothing). my paint ain't perfect, but a big *** scratch ain't worth it for a picture.
I agree, maybe not every pic is worth a scratch, but that's all the more reason to convince her to be nakey.

Search this Thread