Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

HELP!! Theres some blemishes on my stripes and i cant get them off!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!! Theres some blemishes on my stripes and i cant get them off!!!!

Ok when washing my car today i noticed what intially looked like a really small thing of bird **** on the rear deck on my heritage stripe. Well after alot of washing i gave up and decided when i was done to go over it with some wax and really pound it. Well i tried a few different waxes, and a few different polishes and it didnt come out. I also made the mistake of using a toothbrush at one point so now from certain angles you can kinda see some scuffs on the stripe. Ok ideally id like to get rid of both of these blemishes, but i mean at this point ill settle just to get one off my car.

Now i still dont know what the mark on my stripe really is, i have concluded that its probably not birdshit. So basically if there is anything i could do to get rid of the scuffs on the stripe or the mark, please tell me. I am a neat freak and i got alittle OCD and this is driving me nuts.

Off topic but another thing went bad on my today as the new tint started to peel alittle AGAIN from inside the hatch. Looks like ill have to take my car back to the place AGAIN and get it fixed. Damn this is just not my weekend.