Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

My 2yo son's first hot rod.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 2yo son's first hot rod.

I've figured this can under under appearance.

Imagine this Radio Flyer push roadster with a nice shade of House of Kolor metallic blue, traditional hot rod flames and some custom airbrushing of a license plate with the family nick name (FLETCH). Now imagine being 2 years old and it being yours.....would you be glowing?
Dropped it off at Coupland Signs in La Porte, TX yesterday to have the work done. www.couplandsigns.com Once I get it back I will post the final picks so you can see this guy amazing work and attention to detail.
To give you an idea, heres a pick of a 68 pro Z28 he did. everything on the front clip he painted, bumper, headlights, grill. Its amazing. For those in the the houston are...you probally know of his work.

Dustin
Old 11-17-2005, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, thats going to be badass. Your kid is going to have the hottest wheels on the block, and getting all the honeys. Better give em a curfew or he'll be cruising all night
Old 11-17-2005, 02:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow thats an awesome job at first glance i couldnt tell that the bumper and headlights and grill were painted on ...mad props!!!!
Old 11-17-2005, 04:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by steveo346
wow thats an awesome job at first glance i couldnt tell that the bumper and headlights and grill were painted on ...mad props!!!!
Holy crap, haha, I didn't even realize that until you said it.