Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Few questions- Lt1 headlight covers, 200+ speedo, and engine cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 05:44 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Few questions- Lt1 headlight covers, 200+ speedo, and engine cleaning

Ok, so first off, I was planning on nightshading my tails, and corners.. but I had noticed that I had seen some lt1 cars with clear/shaded panels over thier headlights, I have searched around, but couldn't find any for sale.. anyone know about that, also anyone ever tried a color other than black?(I'm not a ricer I swear to god lol just wondering), I have a white car, so was kinda wondering how white/clear tails would look.

Second off, I don't know much about this, but don't some of the corvette gauges read up to like 210? how hard would it be to put gauges like that in a camaro?

and finally, I really wanna get the engine bay clean without killing it.. ya think wrapping the opti in plastic would make it ok to pressure wash(like at a car wash) the engine bay, and are there other things I could **** up that might need to be covered?

Thanks!
Old 06-12-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Daez
Ok, so first off, I was planning on nightshading my tails, and corners.. but I had noticed that I had seen some lt1 cars with clear/shaded panels over thier headlights, I have searched around, but couldn't find any for sale.. anyone know about that, also anyone ever tried a color other than black?(I'm not a ricer I swear to god lol just wondering), I have a white car, so was kinda wondering how white/clear tails would look.

Thanks!
scroll down to lights section
http://www.lmperformance.com/c/8/2.html