Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Where to buy black halo lights...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Where to buy black halo lights...

I am looking into getting halo lights on my car (my headlights are completly fogged up). I was wondering if you guys knew of any websites that sold them. I know ebay has thembut i don't want to get jipped on crappy products. Really intrested on some imput. Thanks
Old 12-27-2006, 06:32 PM
12 Second Club

find the sponser led gauges they should be able to help...actually here is the link for you http://www.ledgauges.com/
Old 12-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Teching In

Don't want to sound cheap but I found a site selling the set for $179.99 plus shipping. I do really like the led site just out of my price range. I am also looking at getting the silverstar lights when I replace the headlamp assembly. I should possibly refraze the question. I was wondering if anyone bough the headlamp assembly from ebay and is or was satisified with their transaction.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:40 PM
12 Second Club

hey i am in the cheap boat as well what is the name of the site you found id like to have some orange halo's for my car
Old 12-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Teching In

Ehhh I don't know if I am supposted to say but here goes. Hawksthirdgenparts.com. I really like the black headlamp assembly because my car is midnight blue. it doesn't look like they have different color halos but you might be able to mod them. I saw the halos on a silver z28 and they look really sharp.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:08 PM
12 Second Club

i dont think you are going to get into trouble for the link but thanks man
Old 12-27-2006, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

Hawksthirdgenparts is where i got my black halos for my camaro. They seem to sell them for a good price. When i got them installed they were fine. Then a condensation like haze developed inside the lense where the high beam part of the headlight is. It seems to be a normal occurence though. IT only happens when you drive your car around, not when its parked. I've been told they have tiny holes to let air flow through them to reduce any lens problems. Not reall that bad though. I don't regret putting them on. They make my car looks really sharp. I am not regretful about getting them.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:35 PM
On The Tree

ZOOMKSPEED on ebay.......

Black halos + clear corners + clear side markers = 174 shipped.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Resident

you're not going to get any worse quality parts on ebay than anywhere else... all of the halo headlights are the same
Old 12-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragonnnfire
I am looking into getting halo lights on my car... but i don't want to get jipped on crappy products.
Then DON'T BUY HALOS

If you really want them keep checking the for sale boards here... Plenty of people (like myself) buy them only to realize they don't look anywhere near as good in person as they do in pictures...
Old 12-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Different strokes for different folks... I got mine from MAKOMOTORSPORTS. Good people to deal with.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Then DON'T BUY HALOS

If you really want them keep checking the for sale boards here... Plenty of people (like myself) buy them only to realize they don't look anywhere near as good in person as they do in pictures...
I love mine....
Old 12-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Teching In

If you like your where did you buy them? I just want to see how many were bought on ebay and who we through a a different site.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have never had a good transaction on ebay with halos. The first time I bought it off ebay it never came in and i bitched at them and got a refund. The second time I bought off ebay from a completely different company, they said that their shipment of halos were defective and that they had to return them and get new ones. its been almost 2 months and i havent got anything yet. Im fixin to bitch at them and get my money back. the hell with ebay.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:15 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Yahelou
I have never had a good transaction on ebay with halos. The first time I bought it off ebay it never came in and i bitched at them and got a refund. The second time I bought off ebay from a completely different company, they said that their shipment of halos were defective and that they had to return them and get new ones. its been almost 2 months and i havent got anything yet. Im fixin to bitch at them and get my money back. the hell with ebay.
that has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the actual lights though, that's the sellers.
95% of people who get screwed on ebay just bought the cheapest ones they could find instead of basing their purchase on feedback.
i bought mine off ebay from "revotec" and had no problems with the transaction or the lights.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:12 PM
TECH Resident

I got mine on ebay for $110 and I like them a lot. Yeah it's a matter of taste, but I like the look of the halos a hell of a lot better than the stock headlights. Mind you, I had whistler headlights before I got my halos and I think the halos look better.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jbuerke142
that has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the actual lights though, that's the sellers.
95% of people who get screwed on ebay just bought the cheapest ones they could find instead of basing their purchase on feedback.
i bought mine off ebay from "revotec" and had no problems with the transaction or the lights.
yeah, before you guys start buying things on ebay, read their trading feedback, revotec has one of the guys you can trust and makoautosports or something like it is one of them too.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Alt
TECH Resident

Actually I bought mine on ebay and the product quality is great but I'm not 100% sure about fitment I made another post to ask about that. I'll look at my ebay account and find out who I bought them from but the shipping was forever and trying to get ahold of them was a royal PITA
Old 12-28-2006, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jbuerke142
thats the first thing i look at is the feedback on the sellers. i believe the quality would be the same no matter who i buy it from.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:50 PM
liqour enthusiest

i bought mine from MAKOAUTOTRENDS. on ebay
i like mine so far lol

Quick Reply: Where to buy black halo lights...